Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Beginner

Default need F for NCL cruise 11/13-11/20

Hi,
Looking for a female to share a cabin with my Sister on NCL cruise on Nowegian Sea, Nov 13-20 2004 out of Houston. Ports are Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Cancun. You could join our fun loving group in activities or if you prefer to travel alone, just be a cabin mate to share costs and no more.

There are 6 of us going already, and my Sis wants to come but doesn't want to pay the extra for a single cabin. She's very easy going and easy to get a long with. My hubby is coming so sharing with her could be....awkward...lol!!

If you want a little background: the group consists couple#1: Myself and hubby, early 40's. non smokers, social drinkers, love water, snorkeling etc.I'm a night owl, he's not..

Couple #2, it's her 40th birthday on the cruise,( my b-day week too!) lots of fun, easy to get along with, non smokers, wants to dive, a lot like couple #1. will also have their well behaved 3.5 y.o son. with them. NCL has a kids program and he IS a really good boy, plus grandparents will be on board to help.

Couple #3, my friends parents, who are coming all the way from Australia. I have not met them but have been told are loads of fun. i think they are in their 60's.

My sister is in her early 60's, ( but you would never know ) Non smoker, social drinker, very outgoing and fun, she doesn;t go for the snorkeling and watersports much, but loves to shop, socialize and can talk to anyone!

The cruise is already booked by the rest of us and the dates are not flexible. If booked by June 30th, the cruise price starts at $399 for our dates and Travelocity has a cash back & cabin credit offer that totals $250 per cabin that I am sure my sister would be happy to split. It's an awesome deal!!!

Here is the address for the info, copy & paste into your browser...
http://leisure.travelocity.com/Vacat...il_date#Prices

SO... If you want to have fun in the sun in November...please reply!!!

Post Edited (06-17-04 22:11)
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2004, 02:11 AM
superrn

Default Re: need F for NCL cruise 11/13-11/20

Hi, I realize this was posted a while ago, but wondered if your sister ever found a roomie or gave up? I have decided that i want to go on a cruise for my birthday on Nov.17 and the single supplement is , well you know! Let me know if theres still time to book this. Your whole group sounds like a lot of fun. I am 48, F., divorced, love to read, dance, snorkel, shop and don't smoke. Any type of cabin would do. I have done a couple of cruises. I am a RN and the relaxation sounds wonderful. Diane