Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2004, 02:27 PM
CarpeDM

Default Cabin Mate Wanted M or F

I'm a 36 single male living in Colorado. I did my first cruise last year on the Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans and I'm itching to do another one. I am primarily interested in destinations where I can dive.
I am seeking a M or F cabinmate for a cruise at least a week in length from about Mid September to the end of October. I'm pretty open to destinations (Bahamas, VI's, Keys, Carribean, etc) as long as I get to do some diving.

A little about me:
I work hard....I play hard! I am not looking for a cabin mate to entertain me nor am I looking to be an entertainer. That does not mean for a moment that I won't make the effort to make a friend out of you, but I need to have a little self time and see this as it is..."cabin sharing".
We would both probably have a great time if you can tolerate this guy...
Has been known to creep back in cabin at sunrise (albeit very quietly)
Could be spotted with drink in hand most of the time.
I smoke when I drink and don't feel a need to have to smoke in the cabin if it is found offensive by another
I spend my shore time diving...if you are a diver all the better!
I am respectful of your space and realize you have your own reasons for cruising.
I keep my area clean and am not too difficult to cohabitate with.

Give it some thought and drop me a line at staylor_99@msn.com and lets discuss the different possibilities. Thanks for reading

Respectfully,
Stephen
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Sharyn Send a message via Yahoo to Sharyn
Default Re: Cabin Mate Wanted M or F

Stephen,
Check out singlescruise.com, there is a Halloween Cruise leaving Oct 30 for 7 days rom Miami.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Jerome

Hi: My e-mail: jay999@dslextreme.com
This is a 50/50 share cruise only.
Booked as a single but can change to a double before Sept 1, 2004. This will be my 7th
cruise.
Sailing Sept 17th, 2004, 15 days, Long Beach, Ca thru Panama Canal to Miami, Fla
Fly home to Ur destination. Carnival, Exctasy. inside cabin
Note: Fly portion Ur responsibility.
A little about me. Live in Sou Calif, single, straight, smoker, retired.senior.
Have to know before Sept 1, 2004 if U are interested in this cruise. Also will write U to ur e-mail to reference this site.
Need photo and PH# and best times to call U .
Please write me.
Jay
Old July 13th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Chuck Crews

My girlfriend, my sister, and I are looking to cruise (5 day western Carribean) this fall in late September or early October. We really want to go out of Tampa but might be able to go out of New Orleans as well. I also need a "cabin mate" for the cost savings. I am 36, non-smoker from Montgomery, Alabama. I sleep heavy so coming in late is not a problem. I am easy to get along with. None of us are divers but we are good folks.
If you think we might work something out, let me know and we'll talk more.

Thanks,

Chuck Crews
Old July 28th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin

Hi,

To make it short, I am male, 32, Brazilian, looking to cruise the Caribbean in early/middle October 2004, PADI Advanced Diver, clean, organized (a little more than the usual, actually), like to climb also. Anything leaving from Miami is fine. If you are still interested and have not found a partner, let me know.

Regards,

Rod