Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2004, 07:40 PM
mark giddings

Default looking for someone to share

Hi straight single male 50 (smoker) retired and lots of time on my hands for for fun times.
Looking for someone to share cabin for better rates. Any gender is fine. Lets talk. Available for most any dates
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Aloha

Default Re: looking for someone to share

Hi Mark

Single female (50 and a smoker too!) cruising solo on RCI's Voyager of the Seas on August 27th. Tho I don't mind paying the single supplement, would definitely enjoy someone to socialize and have fun with. Seems like there are LOTS of families on this cruise, so looking for other solos and singles.

~Aloha~
Old July 23rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
ethel

wnt cruising companion for cruise Aug.24 leaving San francisco thru Panama Canal and ending in New York Sept. 11. Outside cabin with window view. All air fare included from Lax and return from nyc $2250,00, My friend canceled due to illness. Need to know asap.
Old July 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin

I'd like to cruise the Caribbean in October. If thats OK for you, lets talk.

Regards.
Old August 13th, 2004, 05:21 PM
taylor gabel

Default Re: Re: looking for someone to share

did you find someone to cruise with on the 24 august?I may be interested
rsvp
Old August 16th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Angel

Good Evening,
I'm not looking for a love interest, but would like to find a cruise mate.
When are you thinking of going?
Later Nov. would work for me or Dec.........I just want a 12-18 days
anywhere in the world on at LEAST 5 STAR ship.
If interested email a_angel717@hotmail. com

Thank you
Angel
Old September 17th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Beginner

My bro-in-law wants to sail with us on the Voyager 4/23/05 sailing out of Miami to the West Caribbean. Would prefer to share cabin expenses...interested? He hasn't made reservations yet.
Old September 19th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am a “senior” female that wants to see the world before the body is no longer physically able and interested in the possibility of sharing a cabin strictly for cost.

At present I am looking at Costa Europa cruise out of Savona, in April (Western Mediterranean). If the cruise is of interest to you, please email me and we can evaluate all the factors.
Old September 20th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: looking for someone to share

Hi BJ,
This is my situation: My wife is going to back out of the June 2005 Mediterranean Cruise, because she feels she can't leave my son for that long. She gave me permission to go my myself. So I am looking to find someone to share the cabin cost.

I am in my mid 30's happily married straight man with a young son. I enjoy cruising. I do not smoke or drink (would rather spend the calories on food).

I booked this inside while aboard another cruise at a great rate of only $1,629 PP. The cheapest rate now is up to $2,675 per person. I would cancel, but would hate to loose out on the great price I have.

ITINERARY
DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Fri Jun 17 Barcelona, Spain 7:00pm
Sat Jun 18 Nice (Villefranche), France 10:00am 11:00pm
Sun Jun 19 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 7:00am 6:00pm
Mon Jun 20 Naples, Italy 8:00am 8:00pm
Tue Jun 21 At Sea
Wed Jun 22 Venice, Italy 1:00pm
Thu Jun 23 Venice, Italy 5:00pm
Fri Jun 24 Dubrovnik, Croatia 9:00am 6:00pm
Sat Jun 25 Corfu, Greece 7:00am 7:00pm
Sun Jun 26 At Sea
Mon Jun 27 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm
Tue Jun 28 At Sea
Wed Jun 29 Barcelona, Spain 8:00am
Passenger Pricing Details
Description 1 2
Cruise Fare $ 1,414.40 $ 1,414.40
Tax / Fees $ 214.60 $ 214.60
PASSENGER TOTAL $ 1,629.00 $ 1,629.00

Let me know if you would be interested in speaking further in sharing the cabin.

Post Edited (09-20-04 14:36)
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
Passenger

Hi
I'm a travel agent helping a single, straight gentleman going with a group we have on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas 2/6/05, 7 nights Eastern Caribbean roundtrip Orlando. Glenn is a quiet senior from Maryland. This is his second cruise and he has booked an inside cabin: price is $880 total per person, includes 2 private cocktail parties and travel insurance. He is not internet savvy, so I am trying to help him find a roommate to make the trip affordable for him. Full payment due 11/27. Call or email me with any questions: I can also give him your phone number and you can talk. HURRY to get this price or it goes up 11/28

This is one of the ships with the ice skating rink and shows. Not to forget the rock climbing wall and golf simulator: 3 ports: Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten

Linda
Old November 30th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Passenger

Hi Mark,
I may have already posted to you last week...if so, sorry for the repeat. I am a travel agent and I am accompanying one of my cruise groups on 2/6/05 going roundtrip from Orlando to the Eastern Caribbean on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas, 7 nights.

I have a senior gentleman who has been looking for a cruisemate to defray his cost and he will not go if he cannot find a paying cruisemate. I have known this man for a number of years. He is also a friend of my parents, who will be travelling on this trip.

If you would be interested, he would be willing to book an inside lowest price ($785 each), an inside promenade ($825; this is a new category on the voyager ships which looks onto the 3-story shopping central area) or an oceanview ($910 each). Because of his age, you benefit by senior prices. These prices include the cruise, 2 private parties, and full travel insurance. If you are interested, let me know which category you would like and I can hold (I'm holding lowest price now), with your full payment on 12/2.

Linda
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Bryan Jackson

Hello,
I don't fly,and would like to take a cruise to Europe from America in either April or May but don't want to pay for the other half.One goes to Barcelona and another goes to Lisbon and there is another to Amsterdam,would you be interested in any of those?
Bryan