Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
Gator

Default Last minute cruise August 04

Had to cancel a vacation to vegas last month and I am still itching to get out of town. just looking to find somebody fun to hang out with while on vacation. Looking at cruises to either mexico or the bahamas departing from either galveston or florida. I have never been on a cruise but they sound fun. Have a couple options picked out but I am open. I can leave anytime between August 12th and August 20th. I know its tight but that is my only oportunity. I am a 25 y/o male firefighter in the Austin area, but I can depart from any location. If interested please email PDoege@wpffa.org
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2004, 09:21 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Last minute cruise August 04

Hi,
Here is the cruise that I am going on. If you are interested let me know I will put you in touch with my travel agent. Also it leaves florida 8/21 instead of 8/20/

Itinerary
Pricing per person

Saturday depart Miami ---4pm
Inside cabin

$680 dbl
Sunday fun day at sea

Monday Cozumel
7am-12midnight
Tuesday fun day at sea

Wednesday Grand Cayman
730am-430pm
Thursday Ochios Rios
830-330pm
Friday Fun day at sea

Saturday Return to Miami
8am
Price includes:cruise,port
charge
taxes and tip.

Old July 23rd, 2004, 05:05 AM
calamity jane

Default Re: Re: Last minute cruise August 04

Hi biscuit, this sounds like a good deal. Which line/ship is it? I am 32 and up for a laugh too ;-)
Old July 26th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Sonnyd

Default Re: Last minute cruise August 04

Hi, My name is Kassandra and I was just checking to see if you were still looking for someone, but I only have vacation from 8/29-9/4. What are the rates and type of cabin. I'm trying to find something that's outdoor with a balcony, but am flexible, so I guess just email me all the info and we can take it from there. I am in New York, where are you? Thanks

Kassandra Duran
sonnydesigns@yahoo.com