Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2004, 03:58 PM
louise blaney

Default female cabin mate needed

Hi there I am a 43 year old widow who loves to cruise I am seeking a female cabin ate for the carnival legend on August 27th eastern carribean to subsidize single supplement drop me a line if interested
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2004, 11:58 PM
wondering

Default Re: female cabin mate needed

Is this cabin mate for yourself or your friend?
Old July 26th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Sonnyd

Default Re: female cabin mate needed

Hi, My name is Kassandra and I was just checking to see if you were still looking for someone. What are the rates and type of cabin. I'm trying to find something that's outdoor with a balcony, but am flexible, so I guess just email me all the info and we can take it from there. I am in New York, where are you? Thanks

Kassandra Duran
sonnydesigns@yahoo.com