Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Gwendollen

Default Need roommate for Sept 28th

Hi, I'm looking for someone who is interested in sharing a cabin on Sept 28th out of NYC for 8 days. Its a great price on carnival legend, check out their webpage for details.

I'm a 27 year old female looking mainly for a cabin mate not a companion. I am quiet and respectful and friendly.

I'm on a tight budget but am flexible as to cabin selection but not a suite

Anyway I really want to go but have to find someone! Please contact me soon!

Kristi
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Need roommate for Sept 28th

Hi, I am responding to your post. I am very flexible in terms of dates. I am a 53 year old guy in good shape and considered attractive and alot of fun with a witty sense of humor. You said you were looking for MAINLY a cabin mate. Does that mean you are open to more if we hit it off? Let me know. Thanks.

Marcus
Old August 18th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Alex

Default Re: Need roommate for Sept 28th

Have you recieved a lot of responses "scary" or "real" that you are considering?

I am considering "doing what you did" to get a cabin mate or perhaps respond to someone like you did.

Thanks,
Alex male 36 yrs old