Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2004, 07:05 PM
First Mate

Default Thanksgiving in Hawaii

I am a 46 year old divorced straight professional female from NJ that loves cruising. My travel companions have either married or can't afford the time off from their jobs. I have been on 13 so far, mostly to the caribbean. I just received an offer from Princess for the Island Princess roundtrip from Los Angeles for 15 days. Obstructed oceanview $1,499 per person. I prefer a a balcony cabin, as I am a light smoker and do not like to smoke where I sleep, but I do not want to inquire about the price unless there is someone interested in joining me. If the balcony is not an option or is price prohibitive, I can refrain from smoking unless in a public area on the ship. I'm not into the tour thing, just the sun, a pina colada, and a lounge chair. Love the night life and not the mornings. I am interested in meeting up with someone to defray the costs and share some turkey under the palm trees of Hawaii.
Sponsored Links
Old September 4th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Jeff249255

Default Re: Thanksgiving in Hawaii

I am looking for a female cabin mate to share costs for Hawaii, 10/23 to 11/3, an 11-day cruise of the various islands, roundtrip Honolulu, via NCL Norwegian Wind. Sorry, my reservation is for an inside cabin, made in January with my now "ex" (who is not interested in going with me know; what a surprise!!). The cost is very, very reasonable and I can pass along details if it's of potential interest. I am a non-smoking man, 48, straight, easy going, and love traveling. I can be reached at okcwolverine@aol.com if you are interested in knowing more. Jeff
Old September 5th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Thanksgiving in Hawaii

I would be interested in that cruise. I am a 53 year old male who is alot of fun, loves to dance, sing and be merry. I am in good shape and attractive. If you are interested in a follow-up let me know.
Old September 16th, 2004, 06:27 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Thanksgiving in Hawaii

Jeff:
Sorry, but the only time I can get the time off is over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'd like to take advantage of the two-weeks of "free time" and take a nice, long, relaxing vacation. Never been to Hawaii, which is why I thought this cruise sounded so ideal. Good luck in your search for a cabinmate.
Old September 16th, 2004, 06:29 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Thanksgiving in Hawaii

Marcus:
If you are serious with your offer, please email me and give me some additional information. Thanks!
Ann
karp957@yahoo.com