Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2004, 09:43 AM
Mary Ann

Default Mediterranean Cruise

I am looking for a female companion to share a cabin on a MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE. I am open to the itinerary and the dates. Although May 2005 is my first choice.

I am a young, energetic 52 year old female whose SO is unable to travel. I enjoy sightseeing, and enjoying new experiences. I do not smoke, am a social drinker, love sightseeing, exploring, experiencing new cultures, shopping, and experiencing local cuisine. I am an early riser and love falling to sleep to the rocking of the ship. I am easy going and enjoy a good time.

I have a MBA, and manage the IS of a large manufacturing company. I enjoy reading, hiking, and cooking.

Please send me an e-mail, and maybe we can discuss this possibility further.
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2004, 05:41 PM
Jeune

Default Re: Mediterranean Cruise

Hi Mary Ann,

My name is Jeune. And we share common interest. I LOVE to travel and find cruising the most relaxing vacation a person can have. I work in the travel industry and have travel extensively all over the world, a lot of it solo. I try not depriving myself from enjoying life's pleasures because I don't have a SO. But now that I'm getting older (48, not really old!) I'm beginning to discover I would rather have a traveling companion. Most of my friends in the Atlanta area are single parents who cannot (even with my TA discount) afford to travel. So I'm glad that I discover Cruise Mates. I hope I have found a traveling companion. I look forward to hearing from.
Old September 1st, 2004, 09:23 AM
ILuvCrusin

Mary Ann and Jeune:

We seem to all be on the same page. I am 49 and would love to travel more but have problems finding a traveling companion. I'm a nonsmoker and only drink on occasion, I too am an early riser (somewhat) but I love to dance which means sometimes I am up late in the Disco! I like to go on tours especially if it's my first trip to the area . My sea days are usually spent on deck with a good book while the sun watches me sleep. I awake only to watch or partcipate in one of the activities. Oh, yeah I ENJOY shopping also.

I would like to take a Med Cruise in 2005 but am looking more towards the fall. I am currently looking for a cabin mate for Celebrity's Galaxy 10/18/04. 2005 is my 50th year living and if things go as planned these are the trips I am planning.

Jan, cruise.
March ,Paris
May, Kenya
June, Cruise
July, LA
Oct, Med Cruise

Don't know if they will all come to fruition but I have high hopes!!!! Looking forward to talking with you both soon.

Lillie
Old September 3rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Mediterranean Cruise

Hi Mary Ann,
This is my situation: My wife is going to back out of the June 17th Mediterranean Cruise, because she feels she can't leave my son for that long. She gave me permission to go my myself. So I am looking to find someone to share the cabin cost.

I am in my mid 30's happily married man with a young son. I enjoy cruising. I do not smoke or drink (would rather spend the calories on food).

I booked this inside while aboard another cruise at a great rate of only $1,629 PP. The cheapest rate now is up to $2,475 per person. I also have direct air on Delta JFK to BCN booked, which I could change the name on (I think). I would cancel, but would hate to loose out on the great price I have.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Fri Jun 17 Barcelona, Spain 7:00pm
Sat Jun 18 Nice (Villefranche), France 10:00am 11:00pm
Sun Jun 19 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 7:00am 6:00pm
Mon Jun 20 Naples, Italy 8:00am 8:00pm
Tue Jun 21 At Sea
Wed Jun 22 Venice, Italy 1:00pm
Thu Jun 23 Venice, Italy 5:00pm
Fri Jun 24 Dubrovnik, Croatia 9:00am 6:00pm
Sat Jun 25 Corfu, Greece 7:00am 7:00pm
Sun Jun 26 At Sea
Mon Jun 27 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm
Tue Jun 28 At Sea
Wed Jun 29 Barcelona, Spain 8:00am

Passenger Pricing Details
Description 1 2
Cruise Fare $ 1,414.40 $ 1,414.40
Tax / Fees $ 214.60 $ 214.60
PASSENGER TOTAL $ 1,629.00 $ 1,629.00

I also have tours for Rome and Florence booked.

Let me know if you would be interested in speaking further.
Old September 10th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Beginner

This is in response to your needing a roomate for the may 2005, cruise. I'am 53 year's old female, who is looking to go on my first cruise and also need a roomate. My vacation dates are open, I'am a customer service manager for Wal Mart for 18 years. I'am recently divorced, I enjoy people, new adventures, traveling, shopping and having a good time. If interested email me at melby709@hotmail.com. I'am looking forward to hearing from you Vera
Old September 25th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking to cruise the canary islands in latee April 05 with Thomson cruises out of London, If this is something would can look at please contact me and I will give you all personal and cruise info
Old September 28th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Tom Conklincaps

I realize that you are looking for a female cabin mate but I would hope you would consider me as an alternative.I'm 52 years white male from hawaii and have visited the med several times and would like to do a cruise this time.I'm a nonsmoker some drink and can speak italian,spanish,english and some arabic,and totally trustworthy,and have resources.Thank you for your consideration...mahalo..tom C
Old September 29th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Familiar Face

MaryAnn, would you consider a Canary Isle cruise? the end of April? Fly to London and then on to Las Palmas?

Let me know I am a 50+ widow love to travel, live in Florida, work as a sales rep for a large insurance company.

Susan
Old October 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Mediterranean Cruise

Tom, TV Girl
I sent you email's. Buy I got this message back from Hotmai. Did you get my message?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

Post Edited (10-03-04 14:00)