Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2004, 11:24 PM
hwireman

Default Non-smkg male cabin mate for singles cruise

Hello

I am the spokesperson for the Carnival Valor Singles Group Cruise that is leaving from Miami on May 8th, 2005 for the Eastern Caribbean. We are looking for a single male for a cabin share for one of the group members. Prefer no smoking in the cabin. We are very happy to have another male sign up for the cruise since there are a lot more women going than men. If you would be interested in joining the singles cruise and would also be looking for a cabin share to break the single supplement, please let us know. You can get in touch with me at the above e-mail.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you,
Heather
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2004, 10:26 AM
hwireman

Default Re: Non-smkg male cabin mate for singles cruise

Hi all it is Heather again.

We are also looking for a single male for a balconey cabin for the same singles group cruise. The ladies sure are happy about all the men signing up for the group.

If you were looking for a large group of people for a singles cruise and were wanting a cabin mate, let me know.

Happy Sailing,
Heather

(for more info on this group you can see our post under "singles" (Valor Group) here on Cruisemates)