Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 28th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Beginner

Default transatlantic bargain

I'm Steve, a young 55, nonsmoker looking for another male to share a balcony (!) suite on the Brilliance of the Seas leaving Barcelona on 1 November, two stops in Spain, one in Portugal, then transatlantic to Miami arriving 12 Nov. My female traveling companion had to cancel because of business concerns. Airfare to Barcelona that time of year runs about $375, depending on where you fly from. I will be leaving from Atlanta on the 31 Oct. I will share this suite with a nonsmoking, snore-free(sorry), adult who is not going to try and convert me to anything. This is a repositioning passage,where cruise lines move their ships to catch the caribbean winter trade. Due to the time of year, this will be a kid-free passage, and the guests tend to be more eclectic and interesting. At $699 for your share, this has got to be the best deal on the internet and no I am not a travel agent. Cabin #9076.

Post Edited (09-30-04 10:19)
Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Paul Cathcart

Default Re: transatlantic bargain

Are you sure about the dates for your trip. I look at the RCCL website and it has a Barcelona to Barcelona cruise departing 10/31 and arriving 11/11...

Paul

p.s. I would love to join you on this incredible deal, but I've been told I do snore. Funny, but I've never seen to have noticed ...
Old September 28th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Paul Cathcart

Default Re: Re: transatlantic bargain

Might help if I checked the year!!! If you can't find someone and would consider someone that does snore at times, please email me...

Paul
Old September 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Yeoman

A Junior Suite guarantee starts at $1,399.00 for the Nov.1st, 2004 sailing of the Brilliance. The $699.00 fair is for an outside guarantee. Big difference. Unless a great upgrade, $699.00 won't get you a balcony much less a suite.
Old September 30th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Re: transatlantic bargain

Paul, thanks for your email. I will let you know no later than Wednesday.
Old October 6th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Tim McGill

Hi I also saw this deal. I'll be taking a Panama Canal cruise over xmas with my female traveling companion,so she 's not up for this trip. She still works, I'm retired. Non- smoking and 53. I have sailed the Brilliance on two transatlantic trips. Had a great time. Except for maybe closing the disco up I have not too many bad habits. Just returned from the Monarch, so my bags are still packed. Weather is not too great in Seattle in Nov. , so what do you think?
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Bryan Jackson

Hello,
I don't fly,and would like to take a cruise to Europe from America in either April or May but don't want to pay for the other half.One goes to Barcelona and another goes to Lisbon and there is another to Amsterdam,would you be interested in any of those?
Bryan