Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to dinah923
Default mature female cruiser

looking for person to share cabin on 12/9/04 or 11/28/04 10 and ll dayer out of NYC to Southern Caribbean. Have been on 64 cruises.
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Aloha

Default Re: mature female cruiser

Hi Dinah-

64 cruises? WOW - I'm impressed!! Always wanted to do the Aranui to French Polynesia, the Tuamotus and the Marquesas and would love to find some one else to cruise with for that adventure, but in the meantime, I'll be sailing solo on the Dawn on 12/9. I enjoy having my own cabin, but would like to meet others for dining and socializing. Hope to hear from you!

Salli
Old October 11th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Familiar Face

Would you be interested in a cruise in April 05 to the canary islands? I will pay for my own drinks and sex is definitely out, at least with you :>)
Old October 12th, 2004, 10:10 PM
ALLAN LOGAN

TELL ME YOUR AGE WEIGHT HEIGHT AND WHAT YOU LIKE IN A ROOM MATE .I AM A WIDOWED GOOD LOOKING MALE NUDIST WHO IS FUN TO BE WITH.I AM AVE. WEIGHT 195 LBS 5 FT 11 IN.I LIVE OUT IN THE HAMPTONS WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED TELL ME WHAT CRUISES YOU HAVE MADE TO GO ON.WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Old October 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Cliff Benoit

Hi dinah. I am a recently divorced, fifty year young guy taking time out for a few months to enjoy life. I live in South eastern Maine and am immediately available for an adventure. I am self sufficient regarding finances and am looking for a travelling companion. Please reply asap as I am exploring options.