Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Carl
Default Looking to share cabin - cruising between 12/18 - 1/2

I am a married 48 yr. old male. I live in Marietta, GA., near Atlanta. My wife and son are going to visit my wife's family in Japan from 12/18 - 1/2. I'm Mr. Mom most of the time. This is a little time of escape for me. I'm looking to do one of the cruises that is a little more adult oriented rather than family oriented. I'm thinking Celebrity, Princess, Holland America, etc.. rather than Disney, Carnival, Royal Caribean. I'm looking to avoid the extra charge of having a cabin to myself. I've done some research and found about 20 possible cruises. Please get in touch discuss options and answer each other's questions.

Regards,
Carl
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Looking to share cabin - cruising between 12/18 - 1/2

I have no family in Fk would yiou be interested in the Christmas cruie out of Jacksonville, 5 days to Bahamas?
Old October 18th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to CarlW
Default Re: Re: Looking to share cabin - cruising between 12/18 - 1/

Thanks for replying. If you are referring to the 5 day Carnival trip, I went on that cruise with my wife and son over the summer. I am hoping to go on a cruise line other than Carnival, only because I have already been on 3 of their Cruises and 1 on Royal Caribean. There are so many cruise line possiblities, so I would like to have a new experience.

Regards,
Carl