Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Celeste S.

Default Sail w/ me to the Southern Caribbean

Join me, Jan. 3,2005 on a ten day Southern Caribbean cruise sailing from San Juan. This cruise has a great itenerary-- I looking forward to cuising, but not paying the double rate. So if you can get away, want to have fun, and have a taste for the Caribbean, e-mail me and lets talk. This is a completely friendly inventation, I'm laid back, like to have fun and go on adventures.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2004, 09:58 AM
AA

Default Re: Sail w/ me to the Southern Caribbean

Hi Celeste....Could I interest you in a slightly different Caribbean cruise??:

I am interested in possibly doing one of the following cruises, and I am looking either for a potential roommate, or alternatives, for any other singles on those sailings who may enjoy getting together for shore excusions etc.

If any of them interest you, please send an email. Here they are:

-NY-NY - 11 days!!! $915. Visiting several ***Caribbean islands eg. St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Dominica, Barbados November 28. (Other dates are available on that one)
- NCL from Ft laud to Chile, Dec 4. 999$ pp Inside cabin- 14 days
- Princess - Cape Town to Chile Dec 17. 1499 pp Obstructed outside cabin. 24 days

If I were to do one of the last two, I would like to visit Macchu Picchu and maybe La Paz after the cruise.

Please email if you are interested.

AA.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:39 PM
Helmut

if you are still searching, perhaps we should e-chat. I am a attractive and tall man and woulds only consider to travel with a lady.
my email is
yvrbc@shaw.ca
Have a great day
Helmut
Old November 22nd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Aloha

Hi AA-

Would you consider the NCL Dawn Southern Caribbean 10 day on December 9, 2004?I am a single female cruising solo and looking for others for dining, shore excursions and fun times.

~Aloha~
Old November 23rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
aa

Sorry...Aloha.. Got your message too late. I have booked another cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale for that time.

Happy Sailing!!