Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Passenger

Default New Year's Cruise - Diamond Princess

I'm looking for a female roomate(s) to take a New Year's cruise on the Diamond Princess. The cruise is for ten days and leaves from Los Angeles. The dates are December 28 - January 8. I'm trying to avoid paying the single supplement which is double the price of the cruise. I'm an average build, attractive (at least so I'm told) 52 year old female. I work for a school district in SPED and like to travel on my vacations.

I like to have fun and enjoy drinks before dinner, going to the shows, shore excursions, etc... I'm quite independent, wouldn't have any expectations, and don't mind doing things on my own. However, if we found we had fun together wouldn't mind a "buddy" to enjoy activities. My only request is that we would respect each other's property and space, and no "visitors" would be allowed in our cabin.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I just want to do something "proactive" and not spend New Year's with a pizza and beer watching Dick Clark.

If this interests you, please contact me to discuss the above in greater detail. BTW, I'm not looking for a "male" roomie. However, if I meet a nice man at the bar and he ask's me to dance that's different! ;-)

"Zia"
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2004, 07:43 AM
rosanne

Default Re: New Year's Cruise - Diamond Princess

Hi, I am a 58 y/o lesbian who is seeking a solo adventure. Had been in a relationship for 13 years and for the past few years did not want to party or go out and watch others have fun in Times Square. I have a great sense of humor, have never been on a cruise, and am just a little concerned because I live in PA. So, I am not sure whether I have to go to LA first? Any advide or comments. regards, rosanne
Old October 21st, 2004, 02:49 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: New Year's Cruise - Diamond Princess

Rosanne,

I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you are looking for a lesbian cruise partner there is a section for "Gay/Lesbian" under the message boards.

Going on a cruise is great fun, as well as a very good travel bargain. If you're asking if it's a good vacation, the answer is "yes." I suggest that you contact a local travel agent who can coordinate the cruise as well as airfare.

Good luck to you!

"Zia"
Old November 6th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Passenger

Default Re: New Year's Cruise - Diamond Princess

I am a young just turned 60, retired Phone company executive. I am a widow and plan to spend my time travelling. Love cruising, especially in winter months.
New Year's cruise sounds great. Have just booked a Panama Canal trip Mar 9th for 14 days. I have one lady who will travel once per year with me... however I want to do it more often.
I am very active, love snorkeling, walking, swimming, etc. etc. I am up for anything that goes and am very outgoing.
If you are still looking for a travel companion for the future... I am game.
Lets keep in touch if you are interested for future cruises etc.
Edith