Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 5th, 2004, 08:35 AM
quahog03

Default 14 day Infinity

Hello,
I would really like to take this 14 day from Ft. Lauerdale to Chile leaving on 1/03/05.
The fare at this time would be $1250. per person. I'like to share with a female. Would consider straight male.
We would have to arranged our own travel home,however I may spend sometime looking around before returning. I would like to stay in budget/moderate hotels in So. America.
This is a wonderful ship (I was on it two years ago) and a chance to go thru the Panama Canal.
I'm a 57 swm ,non smoker/ no drugs and social drinker. I'm normally an early riser and go to gym while on board.
Let's talk ,
Ed
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks