Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2004, 01:34 PM
Passenger

Default Are you a cruise Lover??

The cruise bug bit me this summer on my first cruise to Alaska. It was one of the best trips anywhere.

I have travelled a fair bit but not cruised. I would like to do at least 3 cruises a year 2 between December and March and one in the summer months.

I am looking into a number of single cruise trip options... there is quite a bit out there.
I am retired and fun loving, active, outgoing etc. etc. and also easy to get along with.
If you are interested in hooking up with another "Cruise Lover" lets talk about it.
Edith
Sponsored Links
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:11 PM
Helmut

Default Re: Are you a cruise Lover??

Hi...
where are you located and are you looking for a man or a woman?
geetings from West Canada
helmut
Old November 23rd, 2004, 07:10 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Are you a cruise Lover??

Hello Helmut,
Yes I am in Canada, Ontario... about 1 hour north of Toronto.
I am looking for someone who is easy going and female would be preferred, however I am single but am not looking for a male relationship at this time, so it would have to be a cruising friendship only. I am not ruling out a romantic relationship forever, but that is not what I am looking for at this time.
Your name sounds either German or Austrian. I was born in Austria and cam to Canada when I was 14 years old... I do speak German... but it is rusty as I do not use it much.
Where are you living?
Are you retired?
How much cruising have you done?
Where are your top 3 destinations you would like to cruise too?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Edith
Old December 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
colette

Hi Edith! I am also Canadian but of French origin. I live in Montreal and I am going to retire in June 2005 from teaching ESL in High school among other things. I am single and looking for someone to share and possibly have a friendship with . I find many of the friends I have here are not available or are unable to take holidays when I want to. I have travelled alone but it would be nice to share some of the fun and laughs with someone ... I have never been on a cruise but would like to do so and I am free from February 20 to March6 for such a trip. If you are interested, please let me know at this e-mail and maybe we can make plans. You seem to be the kind of person I would like as a companion . I am also quite active, I have a good sense of humour and I would like to go on a cruise with someone who at least has been on one herself. This would be my first one and when I retire, I certainly would not mind having one or two a year. I think it must be quite different from "regular" vacations. I would like to go to Central America and eventually to the East or even simply to the Caribbean for the February break.
Hope to hear from you, Colette.
Old December 9th, 2004, 04:41 PM
valarina

I am looking for cruise mate over xmas I am 52 fun and ready to cruise I just want to go somewhere warm over Xmas Tan dancing water shopping shows and eating sound like fun valarinagirl200@yahoo.com
I've come accross several great deals but they are gone guickly Therefore s I need to know ASAP 12/19 carnival 7 days leaving tpa cayman,costam Belize Cozimal and more 953 a piece port charges includedthere is a holland america 8 days carribain from tpa 933 each need to boke asap valarinagirl2000@yahoo.com
Old December 11th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Are you a cruise Lover??

Re your request for x-mas cruise partner... I just booked for Jan 22 with a cruise partner I got from this site.... it does work... however x-mas is a bit close for some... and flights to Florida are either very expensive now or there are just none... everyone is going to Florida over the holidays... I live in Ontario... and it is cold and snowy already.
Wish you luck in finding someone quickly... are you booked on a cruise... do you have a flight booked also.
Edith
Old January 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Bunny

Hi Edith, I am new to this web site. I also enjoy cruising. I am single,61 and work full time. I am planning to take my vacation in March or April and have decided to go with Holland America Line to the southern carribean. I live in Florida and I amlooking to go with another female to share the expense of the cabin. I have a high energy level and am independent as to going out on my own sightseeing. If interested please reply.