Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Reese

Default Anyone up for a cruise?

Ok, I'm confused as to why I am having trouble getting ANY of my friends to go on a cruise with me! I want to go late jan/early feb. I am a 27-male, not that it really matters; I'm not looking for a cheap hook up, that is easy enough..but I'm looking for anyone that wants to go 'cruisin' and have a great time. I like to have a great time with plenty of partying, gambling, eating and no sleep. Anyone care to show their youth? Email me! If it makes it safer or better I can send a picture.
Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Anyone up for a cruise?

Hi Reese,
not sure if this went through before.

I'm a travel agent with a cruise group my husband and I will be accompanying. I am helping a single gentleman going with the group we have on Royal Caribbean Mariner 2/6/05, 7 nights Eastern Caribbean roundtrip Orlando. Glenn is a quiet senior from Maryland. This is his second cruise and he has booked an inside cabin: price is $785 total per person, includes 2 private cocktail parties and travel insurance. He is not internet savvy, so I am trying to help him find a roommate to make the trip affordable for him. Full payment due 12/2. Call or email me with any questions: I can also give him your phone number and you can talk. HURRY to get this price or it goes up.

He would be willing to switch to inside promenade view ($825) or oceanview ($915): in which case, let me know ASAP so we can switch cabin types while available.

If you want to cruise, this is a possibility, but don't think Glenn is a party guy...there will be others on the ship who will.
Linda
Call 415-221-3601
Old January 13th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Bryan Jackson

Hello,
I don't fly,and would like to take a cruise to Europe from America in either April or May but don't want to pay for the other half.One goes to Barcelona and another goes to Lisbon and there is another to Amsterdam,would you be interested in any of those?
Bryan
Old January 13th, 2005, 04:38 AM
svlazar

Reese

I am a37 year old swm looking for cabinmate to share the cost..I am looking at a cruise for FEB 13 on the Carnival new ship VALOR 7 days the cost is arounf $490.00 each not bad

let me kow if you are interested

steven
Old January 13th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to asongulove

hi, looking for roommate, 2/19. carnival glory, only $735 each incl. all taxes and fees...

me - 34/swm/nyc...

email for more info!