Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2004, 07:22 AM
quahog03

Default Queen Mary 2 In Jan 05

Hi,
Anyone like to share a inside cabin on the 7 day sailing from Ft Lauerdale on 1/15 or 1/22 ?
Maybe we could get a small group together. What a great chance to sail on the largest ship afloat.
The cost would be $ 999.00 per person.
I'm a 57 swm and prefer a female cabinmate.
Ed
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
AA

Default Re: Queen Mary 2 In Jan 05

What happened to your S. American plans??

AA
Old November 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
quahog03

Hi AA,
Still unable to get a cabin mate for the Infinity. I'm also thinking of the Lirica on 1/24/05 ,but I have to make up my mind by 11/30/04. Single cabin $ 1273. for 11 nights.
The Veendam still has room on the 1/03/05 sailing,nice ports of call. The Queen Mary is a ship I'd like to sail on,however I've been to all the ports on calls before.
I see you were able to get a cabinmate,I hope you have a wonderful cruise.
Ed
Old December 8th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Passenger

Hi:
I'm looking for a cabinmate on the QM2 on Jan.22 just $8843 all inc. inside cabin. Have on hold until tomorrow thursday.

I'm 64 straight female, experienced traveller, done over 35 cruises, non smoker, non snorer. Not looking for romance, just don't want to pay 200%. I'm from San Juan, PR

If interested pls. email. Thanks

Old December 17th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Passenger

Hi Ed,
Have you booked on either of the QM2 sailings. I found a cruisemate on this site and we are booked on the Jan 22nd sailing. Let me know if we shall see you there.
Edith
Old December 28th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Pierre

Hi Ed! I would like more information on this cruise. I'm a 50's male, non-smoker. I'm also looking for someone to share a cabin (already purchased at auction) on MSC Lirica transatlantic repositioning cruise, May 2, 2005, Ft. Lauderdale to Genoa. The 18-day journey includes stops in San Juan, St. Thomas, Martinique, St. Croix, Barbados, Funchal (Madeira) , Malaga and Barcelona. Your share of a double-occupancy cabin would be $865, all taxes and fees included. Please hit me back if interested. Thanks!