Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Orlando loyo

Default Re: 22 f looking for a curise friend

hey Jany!!

why can you take in in august??????
whats your email so we can talk about it????
Old May 28th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Bob D

Hi Jessica,

I too am looking for someone to take a cruise with very soon - what part of the country do you live?

I was thinking about taking one of the cruise ships that leave out of Los Angeles, CA.

Let me know if you are still interested - please send me more information about yourself and a pic also.

Hope to hear from you soon -
Bob
Old July 10th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Passenger

Hi there...I actually was just searching for a good cruise and was reading to do it alone, but then found this message board....Im very active, a social drinker, and into adventure, & water activities too....Im from Arizona but In Central Florida for a few weeks, & Im ready for a quick vacation....Lemme know what you think!! I can book anytime, & am ready for a vacation now!!
Old July 19th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,would you be interested in paying the other half of either of the top 2 cruises on this page?I would be more interested in going on the one to Galveston. http://cruise.com/cs/Forms/CruiseRes...DID=&LID=&AG=1
Old July 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
kim larson

Default Re: Re: 22 f looking for a curise friend

if your interested in cruising to the bahamas contact me
Old July 29th, 2005, 06:29 PM
kim larson

Default Re: Re: 22 f looking for a curise friend

how about the regal empress
Old August 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
erik w

Hi there,

I'm a 29 y/o web designer living in philly. I was supposed to go on this cruise with a friend but he backed out last minute!
I'm looking to go on a cruise around the 5th of sep if you're interested. I'm looking for some relaxation because I have not been on vaca in 3 years but would enjoy a companion. Platonic is just fine.
I tried to attach a pic, but it was too big. Send me an email if your interested and I can send a pic.

erik
Old August 13th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking a cruise from Barcelona to Galveston or to Miami on Royal Caribbean the 12th and the 11th of Nov.They are both 799.00 for the cruise portion but the Galveston one is longer and that is the one I am more interested in.
Bryan

http://cruise.com/cs/Forms/CruiseRes...DID=&LID=&AG=1
Old August 15th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Maddy

Hi Jessica

I am looking to go on a cruise soon...hopefully next week and I need to save money too. I am a teacher and friendly person. I am divorced and just want to go and see new places and meet new people. I am a non smoker and very clean and decent. Let me know if you are interested. I am 35...yet look and act like Im 25 lol Bye now.