CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Jan 9/05 cruise mate wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/284109-jan-9-05-cruise-mate-wanted.html)

edith December 3rd, 2004 06:47 PM

Jan 9/05 cruise mate wanted

I need a female cruise mate for Caribbean cruise Costa Atlantica leaving from Fort Lauderdale... Sunday Jan 9th... returning Sun Jan 16th to same port.
If you are free and want to get away .... it is a great deal... check out
VacationsToGo Fast Deal 10042.
I am retired and fun loving... easy going... etc. etc.
Lets talk and make some plans.
Edith

Shastakatt December 5th, 2004 08:56 AM

Re: Jan 9/05 cruise mate wanted

Hi Edith,

I'm a 62-year old widow who is also semi-retired. I've been self-employed for 20-something years and getting real tired with the stress.

I've been on two cruises with my family in the past few years and would like to venture out on my own, but don't particularly care to pay double.

I've been on Costa's Atlantica and was not impressed. Granted, their prices are really good, but everything else leaves a lot to be desired. However, rather than stay home I'd gladly do it again with a good-time friend.

I have trouble walking since I've just learned I have spinal stenosis. The reason I have trouble is because this gives me pain in the legs, so I'm forced to take it slow. I have medication to cut back on the pain, but some days it works and some days it doesn't. I usually try to get a room close to the elevators because that saves me a lot of steps.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Pat

Shastakatt December 5th, 2004 09:15 AM

Hi Edith,

I'm a 62-year old widow who is also semi-retired. I've been self-employed for 20-something years and getting real tired with the stress.

I've been on two cruises with my family in the past few years and would like to venture out on my own, but don't particularly care to pay double.

I've been on Costa's Atlantica and was not impressed. Granted, their prices are really good, but everything else leaves a lot to be desired. However, rather than stay home I'd gladly do it again with a good-time friend.

I have trouble walking since I've just learned I have spinal stenosis. The reason I have trouble is because this gives me pain in the legs, so I'm forced to take it slow. I have medication to cut back on the pain, but some days it works and some days it doesn't. I usually try to get a room close to the elevators because that saves me a lot of steps.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Pat

deebee December 12th, 2004 02:31 PM

Have you found a cabinmate? My husband and I shall be in Ft. Lauderdale visiting my daughter who lives in Reston. Steve is returning home on the 29th while I am staying until January 22, so I have time and am interested in the cruise. I've been on Caribbean cruises (3 times) and once to Hawaii.

Thanks and please let me know.