Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Passenger

Default fem. mate for any time in Jan 05 to anywhere warm

I posted earlier and listed a specific cruise Costa Atlantica... Jan 9th ... was advised that ther are much better ones out there... although Costa is quite reasonablity priced ... I also looked at 10 days Princess Dawn ... nice ports of call.. or 10 days on HAL Volendam departing Dec 26th... also very nice.... inside and outside cabins still available. So I am pretty flexible... would love to share cabin and some good times...
Beachcombing, snorkeling, checking out local markets... and other adventures, educational or otherwise.
I am retired.. widow... mid 50 .. non smoker, neat and respectful of other people etc.
and easy to get along with... also very independed if I need to be.
Let me know if you have similar goals and we can share some more info on cruises etc.
Edith
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
michael obrien

Default Re: fem. mate for any time in Jan 05 to anywhere warm

hi bab e, would you like to go to the bahamas next month and have some fun.please emau\il me.
Old December 8th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Passenger

I am a mature (64) straight female, experienced traveller, and cruise lover. Don't smoke, don't snore, easy to get along with, love to laugh, and independent. Have on hold a cabin on QM2 for Jan. 22,on the Caribbean, a bargain for 843 all inc., 7 days. RT Ft. Laud. until Thursday, pls. rush your response. Always ready to go for a bargain.

Old December 19th, 2004, 10:00 AM
roxanne

Hi, I would like to talk to you, about your message regarding cruising. I love to cruise, and like some, have a problem finding someone to go. I am married, 49, non -smoker and very respectful of other people. I am neat, clean and honest. Can be available almost anytime. I already have a cruise booked for Jan. 29 05, after that if you are interested, contact me. Thanks Roxanne