Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Passenger

Default seeking older female cabinmate

I am an older Asian-American, married to an Anglo and have lived and worked in the states for 30 years. I love to cruise but hubby does not.

I am interested in cruising the Caribbean or other destinations after Christmas, and would like to share a cabin with another older female. I don't want to pay a cabin by myself. Prefer Ft. Lauderdale roundtrip. I am neat, friendly and funny, was educated in US and speak perfect English.

Post Edited (12-12-04 12:17)
Sponsored Links
Old December 14th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Kate Kelton

Default Re: seeking older female cabinmate

Hi,

My name is Greg Self. Kate Kelton is my mother-in-law and I am helping her find a cruise. She is single and 62. She just got back from a week in Belize last month and is very active. She has 3 degrees and can speak intelligently about a number of subjects. I am very concerned about her being by herself and am glad that I found you. My e-mail address is self@advantexmail.net so you can e-mail directly.

What dates did you want to go and exactly where did you want to go. I believe Kate was wanting a 7 day cruise that went around the Caribean islands (or just South). Her birthday is January 16 so I know she was thinking around that time. She is open to the 26th of December as well. Please let us know.

Thanks,

Greg Self (Kate Kelton)
Old December 19th, 2004, 10:18 AM
roxanne

Hi, I am also married. My husband does not like to cruise either. I am 49. and very respectful of others, neat,clean,honest,reliable and non-smoker. I love the islands, the warm climates. I like the formal nights(dressing up),dancing,ect;. If you are interested, contact me. I have a cruise planned for Jan.29 05. After that I am pretty much available. I am white and live in the northern US. Thank you, Roxanne
Old December 25th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Beginner

Hi, I am 61 , widowed. have been on 1 cruise. Would like to share cabin with quiet non smoker. Jan
Old December 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Colette

Hi Deebee! I am booked on a singles cruise roundtrip from Ft Lauderdale sailing on February 26th 7days on HAL Zuiderdam , ocean cabin .I am not sure if I have a cabin mate yet but am on the sharing program and Romeo Leary the cruise host said he would find me someone. You sound like my type of person. I am of French origin and have lived in Montreal , Quebec, Canada for over 30 years , I speak English and people say I have quite a good sense of humor, I am a non-smoker, do not snore or drink except lightly and socially. Let me know if you are interested, Colette.
Old January 8th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Passenger

I have never been to a cruise but looking into going on some time after February, like you, I live in Canada. Please do e-mail me at knlena@yahoo.com

Thanks and hoping to hear from you
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: seeking older female cabinmate

Greg,

Just checked this site and found your email. Is your mom still interested in going on a cruise? I live in DC but often go to visit and stay with my daughter in Ft. Lauderdale. I am going to be in Ft. Lauderdale February 16 till end of March and would like to go on a cruise to the Caribbean any week during that time, preferably not during spring break when the rates are higher. If your Mom is also interested in cruising, please email me or let her email me. Thanks.

Dee
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Passenger

Just checked this site and found your email. Are you still interested in going on a cruise? I live in DC but often go to visit and stay with my daughter in Ft. Lauderdale. I am going to be in Ft. Lauderdale February 16 till end of March and would like to go on a cruise to the Caribbean any week during that time, preferably not during spring break when the rates are higher. If your are interested in cruising, please email me, and perhaps we can find a mutually agreeable ship and date.

Dee
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Passenger

Djanah,

Are you still interested in cruising? Let me know. My email is acetypists@aol.com. Thanks.

Deebee
Old January 31st, 2005, 12:38 PM
Passenger

Collette,

Have you found a cabin mate? If not, I am interested. Please email me ASAP. Thanks.

Dee