CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/284140-looking-45-55-straight-female-cruise-mate.html)

wongj December 28th, 2004 09:33 PM

looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate

I am planning to take a cruise to the Southern Caribbean and Panama canal this coming Feb. and March> Anyone out there ready to go ?

CINDY LOU January 2nd, 2005 08:50 AM

Re: looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate

Whay port does this cruise leave from.

CINDY LOU January 2nd, 2005 09:56 AM

Re: Re: looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate

Sorry about that WHAT port does it leave from?

wongj January 2nd, 2005 05:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate

San Juan on Feb, 28,05 for 11 days.

Chuck R January 3rd, 2005 09:50 PM

Hey Jane,
Let me know one way or the other if you want me to join you on the Feb 28th trip or are waiting to find a female cruisemate.
Chuck R

windycitykitty January 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM

Oh just noticed your looking at a different cruise then I am. Which cruise line is it? Not sure I can afford an 11 day one, but will check it out if you send me info. email me thanks Carol

wongj January 4th, 2005 12:52 AM

Re: Re: looking for 45-55 straight female cruise mate

Carol;

The itenery is on the www. vacation to go .com. under Southern Caribbean. Leaving San Juan on Feb 28, 05 for 11 days. Will be visiting total of 9 islands for $ 899, only one day at sea . It is one of the best deal so far for the price. Look it up .I am also trying to form a group of singles together (male or female). maybe we can get a better price this way and get to know others like us as well.. e-mail me with your phone number or your e-mail address. So, I can contact you over the phone. It is much easier. Thanks.
Looking forward to hear from. you.

Paul Cathcart January 4th, 2005 06:57 AM

That is a great itinerary and an excellent price. How can you go wrong at $81 a day?

Paul

Bo March 22nd, 2005 10:36 AM

If you've not taken your cruise- I'm interested to travel in April. Please contact me and
we can discuss the details. Female health professinal.
Bo

lilith November 20th, 2011 06:03 PM

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time in the future let me know.