Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
Passenger

Default Married Female looking for female/s to share a cruise

My name is Paula and I have been on three cruises with family and friends. I am married for fifteen years (mid-thirties) and would love to go on a Met. cruise. I have been eyeing a cruise for a couple of years now that leaves from Barcelona on Royal Caribbean. It goes to Southern France and Italy. I have never been to Europe and have always dreamed of going.

I am looking for someone (ONLY FEMALE) that is single or married with/without children (I have a twelve year old son) that might be interested in going around May of 2006. I go to college and don't get out of school until early May. I am studying to be a teacher. I love reading, staying up late, watching the different shows on cruises, non-smoker, and I like to do lots of activities on a cheap budget. I live in Indiana and I would definetly like to talk alot before making a big move like this. Three or four women in a cabin would sound great to me.

My email address is psgoodwi@iupui.edu

I will check back here often.
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
firewater1st

Default Re: Married Female looking for female/s to share a cruise

Hi, I'm a teacher, and my vacation times are set in stone, BUT I really wanted to do a Mediterranean cruise for my 40th which is in March. I'd be willing to postpone my March cruise if we could put together a 4-person room sailing after the first week of June. I'm fluent in French (I teach it), and passable in Spanish. I studied Italian for only one semester, but could pick it up quickly.

I'd love to cruise to that destination, but cannot go in May.

Let me know,

Lisa
Old January 3rd, 2005, 08:01 PM
Passenger

HI Lisa,

I would love to go on a cruise if we could get a couple more people possibly to cut the cost down. I'm actually starting my blocks this fall and the spring semester is going to be the worst out of all four semesters (excluding the last semester of student teaching YIKES!!).

My son goes to summer camp for Boy SCouts in June (around the 3rd week). Would that be OK with you? I will know for sure in June. I'll have to look but I don't think they have the dates for next year yet.

Where are you from? You can email me at my school address if you want to ask any personal questions.

I will look for more details and let you know. Can I email you or would you prefer me to write here for awhile?

Talk to you soon, Lisa.

Anyone else interested in a ladies trip to the Mediterranean?
Old January 4th, 2005, 04:04 PM
firewater1st

Ah, yes, I realize that you did mention 2006 in your original post. Definitely keep me in mind for that cruise, but again, summer I have more free time. We'll know our 2006 calendar by the end of this school year.

And good luck in your "blocks" (not sure what that is, but it might be on-site experiences?) In university, I really wanted to continue on to law school right away but knew that I needed a paycheck sooner rather than later. It was the best decision of my life. Nothing has been more rewarding professionally than teaching, and I'm still pursuing law. Best wishes, and yes, by all means, email me all you like.

Lisa