Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Beginner

Default Spontaneous Crusin

Joining you mates, I too am looking to meet compatable travel companions either M/F in the mid 40's to share a cabin with. I am someone who is easy going, punctual , organized, clean and a non smoker. I am athletic and live for "fun in the sun" I have been on several cruises in the past, but not under these circumstances. I am reasonably flexible and cost isn't a problem, but I refuse paying 2/1. I favor the Carribean during the winter months, as that is when I prefer to travel. I am open minded for anything as long as your integrity and respect is as strong as mine. If a female is interested yet apprehensive, I can assure you with credentials and references.
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default Re: Spontaneous Crusin

We are going on the Carnival legend April 4th-12th for liability reasons I was told I need a female cabin mate. But we are booked through cruising for love website with Ann. She will find you a male non smoker to room with unless you bring a friend. The ports are Belize, Costa Rica and Panama. Check it out if your interested join our group.
Old February 8th, 2005, 10:23 PM
charitylynn1226

hi watercaptain

i too would like to cruise the caribbean....western...preferably.....i am looking at this nov,dec,...or jan 2006....and i dont want to have to pay double either....i'd like to go on a 7day western caribbean to cozemel,jamaica,.and caymen......i was looking into hal or princess because of their single share programs, but would like to try rccl...one of their new ships....if i can find a cabinmate. please contact me if you think you might be interested. i was looking at holland america...the westerdam....either december11 or January 15 sailing.......or one of the princess cruises.....the star princess or the caribbean princess......im looking at november-january time frame....thanks again
Old February 8th, 2005, 10:36 PM
charitylynn1226

hi watercaptain

i too would like to cruise the caribbean....western...preferably.....i am looking at this nov,dec,...or jan 2006....and i dont want to have to pay double either....i'd like to go on a 7day western caribbean to cozemel,jamaica,.and caymen......i was looking into hal or princess because of their single share programs, but would like to try rccl...one of their new ships....if i can find a cabinmate. please contact me if you think you might be interested. i was looking at holland america...the westerdam....either december11 or January 15 sailing.......or one of the princess cruises.....the star princess or the caribbean princess......im looking at november-january time frame....thanks again
Old February 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Beginner

Default Crusin

Hi Charitylynn,
I just read your response and I ask: Are you more confused now than when you started? Now after reading so many messages I can't make up my mind. Anyway I haven't commited to any particular cruise yet. I feel that I need to research it some more . If you would like to share your thoughts and opinions with me "great"!!!! The reward is the making of a new cyber friend. Rob
Old February 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
charitylynn1226

hi there again watercaptain

im laughing at myself so hard right now after re-reading my post to you. yes, i was even more confused after reading my own post...lol....anyway....believe it or not...i did make a decision and just booked a 7 night west caribbean with HAL on the Westerdam .....but not until Jan next year.........i would still like to book maybe a 3 to 4 nite cruise to "hold me over" until the HAL cruise next January. and yes, its always nice making new cyber friends. happy sailing whenever and whereever you happen to go!