Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default female to cruise with same

Single female in my non smoker night owl seeks same on April 4th Carnival legend cruise. Im booked with cruising for love in an outside cabin. Im fun and outgoing, like to workout, go to clubs, like nature animals, etc. This cruise goes to Belize, Costa Rica and Panama. Let me know if your interested so we can chat.

Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: female to cruise with same

you are very cute and so is your kitty.
Old February 6th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks the kitty is not mine, it's my friends but I have a little purr also.
Old February 11th, 2005, 04:28 AM
sadhana

Dear advertiser,

This is with regard to your ad. I am interested in the same - I am a graduate - single 44 years of age from India. I am funloving friendly. Any further information can be emailed to you.
Thanks
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Cruise Maniac

Sadhana, feel free to e mail me, or book this cruise right now Im in an outside cabin and have an assigned roommate but if you let Ann know you are a night person she might put you in my cabin, though Im not sure, you can talk to Ann her number is posted at ***Commercial URL Deleted***
Old February 20th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am also looking for a cruisemate. Looking at sometime around april 4 or 5 to 30th . 7 day or 10 day. i am canadian so i am fussy about price because i pay the extra but anything under 700 us is reasonable.
Teresa julia

Old February 22nd, 2005, 02:59 AM
BethM

Hello WC Kitty,

This cruise sounds great! If you're still looking for a like-minded roommate, please let me know. I am fun, friendly and occasionally funny. Non-smoker.

Thanx - Beth
DWF, 39, from NW suburbs of Chicago
Old March 5th, 2005, 10:18 PM
e11e

Default Re: Re: female to cruise with same

Hi there,

I'm also a Canadian SWF, 28 and looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in the near future. I need to escape this cold weather for a while and neither my boyfriend nor friends are able to join me. I can't afford a cruise if I have to pay the single supplement. Are you looking for anything in the near future? I've seen quite a few deals in the next few weeks and am pretty flexible to leave at any time. It would be most convenient for me to sail out of Florida, Texas or Alabama, as I think this would be the cheapest for also booking flights. I was looking at either eastern or western carribean.

Please let me know if you're looking to cruise between now and April 10.
I'd love to hear back from you if you're interested.

Danielle
e11e@hotmail.com
Old March 7th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks to all who answered my posts, Im booked April 4-12th like I said on a 8 day Carnival. I booked through Cruising for Love's website, My TA already has found me a cabin mate sorry, but I invite any other singles to consider this cruise as there are 2 singles group going, but the entire ship is not singles. It sails out of Fort Lauderdale.
It would be a great opportunity to meet each other and possibly find future travel partners so I hope some of you will consider booking this trip.
In the future start posting here as soon as I think I can travel so that there is time to meet potential cabin mates and choose a cruise and cruise line with who ever I click best with. Good luck everyone and happy cruising.
Old March 24th, 2005, 07:21 PM
wyatt daniels

Hello WindyCityKitty,
I'm been trying to put together a cruise this year but as with you, I don't want to pay that crazy single supplement. I'm an educated and schooled Chef but presently I have spent the last 15 years in law enforcement. That should give you a bit of a clue that I'm safe ( the cop part). I am gourmet and would love to share a dinner or two with you over some great vino. I think it would be fun! I also scuba dive as often as possible so I stay pretty busy whenever I cruise. Let me hear what you think. Wyatt

Old March 24th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Passenger

Please be careful. I found a cruise mate on the internet and it sure didn,t work out. I emailed her a lot and talked on the phone with her several times. I thought i knew enough about her that we would be compatible, but people don't tell you the whole truth about themselves when they are looking to share a cabin. I went with that cruising for love group, because the person emailed me that she wanted to go with them and needed a cabin mate. About 3 other women also found cabin mates either thru Ann or on their own and it really didnt work out. Please believe me you will be much happier paying the single supplement., in my opinion. Jan
Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
Admiral

Dear Jan, too late I couldn't afford the singles supplement. Im cruising on Monday and hoping I will get lucky, I think all the singles agencys should do more then match smokers and non smokers, they should have a questionare with simple compatability questions such as are you a morning person or a night owl? Are you a neat freak or relaxed? Well that is what I would do if I ever become a travel agent. The next cruise I take will probally be with a pal or with Princess or Holland they eather find you a roomie of you get the cabin for the price of a double to yourself. I have no problem with that. I took a Spring break trip alone and got 3 female roommates I did not know they all became good friends of mine for years so you never know. It'a a crap shoot for sure. Wyatt I will consider your offer for a future cruise but I dont think I can afford one for quite some time.
Old April 22nd, 2005, 10:46 PM
Maddy

..Hi there...

need a roomie ....first time taking a cruise ....im a teacher from NY ...34 ...very bubbly and love to dance and have a good time. I m div and need a vacation too..hoping to meet fun people and take great pics that will cheer me up when Im back home. I off the week of april 22 and after June 28...all summer...so ilet me knw if u need someone to share cabin....clean..non smoker..take care! Maddy

Old April 25th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Admiral

Maddie I already cruised on April 4th Carnival Legend, but thanks so much for the reply. I went with a singles group( cruising for love) and got matched with a great cabin mate, I was very lucky we got along so well. Keep trying ,or consider a group cruise eather single or the cruisemates cruises on this site. I had a great vacation and know you will too!