Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2005, 02:10 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to wnt2cruise
Default Seeking Cabinmate

Hi... I have never been on a cruise before, and like some others I have read posts from, was surprised to find that solo cruisers pay more... a lot more. So.. I would like to find a cabinmate. I am interested in going this spring... March, April or May would be best. I'm working with a limited budget.. so would like to find a good deal and a fun person to hang out with. Let me know if anyone is interested. Oh... Im 32 female nonsmoker.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Seeking Cabinmate

i will be cruising princess april 3-10 solo also, while im not really necessarily looking for a cruisemate to room with,i was also looking just for osmeone to do things with on the ship, and off shore. if interested ,let me know. JIM
Old January 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
Passenger

Hi:

My name is Matt and I too am looking for someone to lower the costs of a cruise. I'm interested in doing a Panama Canal cruise in March or April. A full description is dated 12/28/04 under Matthew about three pages back. If you are interested e-mail me at younzershogfarm@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you.

Matt
Old January 24th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Passenger

I am looking for a cabin mate for the Carnival Valor cruise to the Eastern Caribbean 5/8/05 - there is a group of singles, various ages that you can see on this site - see Singles' under 'People' on the Message Boards and look for the item that has the most posts and you'll see they are a group ready to have fun. This would be your chance to go with some experienced cruises but not feel like you're all alone with one strange.

Let me know if your interested - we would have fun.
Old January 25th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to bob2004

30 swm seeking cruise companion spring/summer 2005. NJ/NY area.
Old January 25th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Seeking Cabinmate

If you are looking for a great deal see my post below - June 17, 2005 Mediterranean Cruise. I also may be able to transfer FF miles.
Old January 28th, 2005, 04:42 AM
jack b (nimble)

I know what you mean , single cabins are expensive almost double. i can get great deals on cruises 7 days NCL western carribean ,new orleans $409.00 late feburary plus air , if it is not a good time for you I can search again. You can reach me at Yahoo personals search Letsgodance2nite if you wish to respond
Old February 2nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty

See my post under cruisemate wanted/ windycitykitty Im going on Legend April 4th Carnival, with singles group http//www.crusingforlove.com Im non smoker, fun outgoing, feel free to e mail and we can talk further.