Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2005, 07:58 AM
Passenger

Default Cruising Mate needed Apr/05

Hello,
I am a SWF age 40, straight, smoker from Canada, so of course snowed in at present!
I am hoping to take a cruise on Carnival Victory or Valor leaving Miami on April 24th for 7 days. I plan to stay at a hotel the day before and after, I have flown quite a bit!!!
I am quite flexible and considerate of people needing space. I am friendly and excited about this cruise as it is my first.
If you are a like-minded female around the same age (not necessarily by numbers!) would you consider cruising with me? Both cruises are on the Vacations To Go site and am flexible with what kind of cabin. Oceanviews on both of these are only $799, but will certainly consider anything. Instead of writing all the info., if interested please reply as soon as you can.
Thank You, Dani

**BOOKED ZUIDERDAM-APR.23/05**
Still looking for a roommate at $788. Oceanview+

Post Edited (02-08-05 06:00)
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2005, 04:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default Re: Cruising Mate needed Apr/05

Hey Dani,
Im booked on the Legend April 4th-12th exotic 8 day western carribean, Im 39 non smoker but if we had a balcony perhaps you could smoke outside, as for now Im booked with someone older through http//www.crusingforlove.com
Im a night owl from years of working nights, and that's my big thing I shower late nights and blow dry my hair, sleep late if you can deal with that Im sure I can get my cabin switched. Im not a total party animal, just a night person. A bit about me, I look much younger, I keep in very good shape, Im outgoing, love nature and animals, as well as shopping a bit of gambling, working out, and curling up with a good book., also love live music, and all the arts. If your interested let me know.
Old February 1st, 2005, 09:08 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cruising Mate needed Apr/05

Hi Windycitykitty,

You sound perfect! Only problem is I am already booked on the Zuiderdam for the 23rd April. Wish we could have figured this out before. Perhaps next time.
I'm not a big smoker and cannot stand the smell as well, so go figure! My home is totally non-smoking. What is the saying..don't piss in your own pool..
Don't worry about getting along with your cruise mate. You won't spend much time in your room anyways.
Have a great cruise and let me know how it went.
Dani
Old February 1st, 2005, 12:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks Dani, I really like this message board so I will be hanging out here long after the cruise Im sure, maybe we can hook up for a future sailing when money permits. Im so tempted to do Alaska in September if I can swing it. Keep in touch.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cruising Mate needed Apr/05

Hi windycitykitty,

Alaska is definately on my "to do". It is fabulous. I used to live in Vancouver, but never did the cruise. I'm sure a Singles Cruise will come up and we can really have fun.

For sure, keep in touch.

Take care,
Dani
Old February 3rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Will do Dani, if my money situation looks promising after my cruise say June, maybe we can check out an Alaska cruise in Aug or Sept, or take a fall cruise regardless.
Old February 26th, 2005, 03:19 PM
yi luu

Hi Danielle,

My name is Yi, I am 44 years old Asian-American lady, live in Seattle, WA. Never cruise. I found a single cruise departs May 21st from Fort Lauderdale with Princess Cruise Line. Is a 7 days Caribbean cruise/ Princess Cays, Bahamas.Ochos Rios, Jamaica.Cayman Island. Cozumel, Mexico.
if that 's sound interesting to you, I will e-mail you detail info later.
Thanks!

Yi
Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:35 AM
dolphinbrandi

Hello Danielle,
I was wondering if you are still looking for a cabin mate? I am a 31y.o. SWF smoker from Oregon just looking for someone to share the expense of a cruise with. I looked at the cruise you booked which I am interested in. I am pretty laid back, very easy to get along with and fairly neat. I am a night owl but not a big party animal (I got all of that out of my system in my younger years). I too am content with travelling solo but if we have similar interests I am cool with hanging out if you would like. I have cruised before and absolutely love it! I love the Caribbean! So if you are still in need of a cabin mate and I sound "bearable" enough please let me know ASAP. And also I was wondering if you would consider upgrading to a Balcony Cabin (I guess they are called Veranda cabins on this particular cruiseline). Having stayed in both, I really appreciate being able to have the fresh Caribbean air breeze through the cabin and think the extra money is worth it. I hope to hear from you, but if not I sincerely hope you enjoy your first cruise! I went the same time last year and the weather was absolutely beautiful!
Happy Cruising....Brandi