Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate Hawaii cruise

I am a 62 year old single female, professional business owner, wanting to take a 7- 10-day cruise around the Hawaiian Islands, spring or summer 2005. Nonsmoker. I am quiet and enjoy being by myself, but would like to share a mid-price cabin.
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Arismama

Default Re: Cabinmate Hawaii cruise

Punalei,

Hi how are you. I would love to take a cruise around the same time as you. I am a non smoker also but... Am much younger. So I dont know how you feel about that.. Like you though I am quiet and enjoy being by myself. Down fall though I am 21. But a responsable single mom. I dont drink so no worries about being drunk. and i dont do drugs. Just looking for love. If your interested please get back to me

Arismama
Old January 25th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Renate

Do you have already something in mind.
I am 64 single white female. Might be interested for late summer.
Renate
Old January 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Cabinmate Hawaii cruise

No, I am very open as to time, and possibly even where. I have never cruised before, but I watch the ships go in and out of Honolulu Harbor and I am yearning. I am open to suggestion. I would need to plan several months in advance, since I own a business and need a house sitter.
Old January 26th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Passenger

Hi Punalei,

Since you live on Oahu, you should check out the Ko Olina Kupuna. It's a group of about 30 mid to senior aged people who exercise "together"(some swim, some walk, some jog) then socialize. A number of these people cruise and often look for cruisemates.

A couple of us have booked the Norwegian Wind, March 19 cruise around our islands and down to Fanning Island. If any of them express a sincere interest, I'll tell them about you. Have a super day and happy cruising.

Regal Princess 4/03
Norwegian Star 11/03
Norwegian Wind 4/04
Dawn Princess 5/04
Norwegian Wind 9/04
Carnival Spirit 11/04
Norwegian Wind 3/05
Holland America Ryndam 5/05(2, back 2 back)
Carnival Liberty 9/05
NCL America, Pride of America 12/05
Norwegian Wind 4/06
Carnival Liberty 11/06