Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Mike C

Default 45 M Looking for cabinroommate for Alaska Cruise between May

Im a retired 45 year old male, from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. My race is white.
I would like too cruise Alaska for at least 7 days. I am handsome and easy too
get along with. I prefer female roommates, but would consider a male. Feel free
to email me and we can discuss options.

Thank You,
Mike
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Kym

Default Re: 45 M Looking for cabinroommate for Alaska Cruise between

What dates are you looking to go and what cruise exactly. Would be interested in chatting with you to see if this would work for the two of us.

Kym
Old February 21st, 2005, 10:07 PM
Passenger

Mike: I'm in So. Cal. Right now I'm a student teacher for I have July off. I wanted to go to Europe but it's insanely expensive right now, so my second choice was Alaska. Do you like to go economy or what cause I'm looking for the cheapest way. No strings attached, right? I've gone the roomate route a few times (last year to Antartica on a Russian ship with an Australian couple) and Las Vegas with a male and a female all in the same room (very kosher) and none of us knew each other! Both times it worked out okayish. Sure does save money! Do you have the ship and the cruise picked out yet?

Old February 22nd, 2005, 12:06 AM
Beginner

Mike I am f66. I live about 140 mi from Dallas. I wanted to go to Alaska but I have no one to travel with. I went last year to Hawaii with a 46 yr old and it was a good trip. I am pleasant and easy to get along with. Don't have to spend 24/7 together but would be nice to have roomate. One that dances would be a plus. If interested would like to discuss further plans. Thanks for your response.