Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Passenger

Default seeking mature female cabin mates

I am an older Asian-American, married to an Anglo and have lived and worked in the states for 30 years. I love to cruise but hubby does not.

I am interested in cruising the Caribbean or other destinations any week during the period February 19-end of March, 2005. I would like to share a cabin with another older female. I don't want to pay a cabin by myself. Prefer Ft. Lauderdale roundtrip. I am neat, friendly and funny, was educated in US and speak perfect English.
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2005, 11:07 AM
charitylynn1226

Default Re: seeking mature female cabin mates

hi deebee

i also am interested in cruising the carribean, but unfortunetly cant go as soon as february or march. I was thinking of going late november or early december this year. if you dont find a roommate for february and would be interested in going in nov. or dec....or the only other time this year i could go would be around the middle of may. im 48 years old, and like you, my boyfriend dosent like to cruise , and i dont want to have to pay the extra money as a single traveler either. iv'e only been on one other cruise, but am very anxious to go again. i was thinking of taking a seven day cruise to cozemel,caymen and jamaica. iv'e been considering the Princess Line or possibly Holland America. let me know if you are interested or if anyone reading this would be interested. im a non-smoker, ;neat , clean, and very easy going and personable (ive been told). thanks for reading!......and good luck deebee if you do find someone and decide to go next month.
Old January 31st, 2005, 07:44 AM
Passenger

Hi,
I posted on this site also looking for women to cruise with, so far no luck I am 63 single easy to get along with and love to Cruise, please get in touch with me if you are "Serious" about traveling.
thanks
Penny
Old January 31st, 2005, 10:21 AM
charitylynn1226

Default Re: Re: seeking mature female cabin mates

hi penny

i just read your post. i am very interested in finding a roommate or roommates to help cut the cost of the cruise. i cant go just anytime though. i could go either the middle of may, or , mid november to mid december 2005. im interested in a 7 day western caribbean. im open to which cruise line, but am considering either rrcl or princess or holland america. please let me know when and where you would like to cruise to. thanks....charity

oh...im 49...non-smoker, quiet but friendly and personable...and easy to get along with..
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: seeking mature female cabin mates

Penny, I am a married retired 55 non smoking woman, who loves to travel, but my spouse is still working and has a hard time getting some time off. I am open to cruises, safaris, city tours, etc. I am flexible. We are going to Cabo in early June, but any other time would be great. I am looking for older female companions who like to travel.
Old February 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
cinscruzcin

Default Re: Re: Re: seeking mature female cabin mates

Dear Charity Lynn,
I just read your post and know of a group cruise you may be interested in.
This is Holland America's Veendam Southern Caribbean RT Tampa on 11/26/05, 14-nights, visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico; Road Town, Tortola; Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St Lucia; Isla de Margarita, Venezuela; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; and George Town, Grand Cayman. I really loved the itinerary but this sailing has phenomonal prices.... Cat C (outside) for $1418.22 including port, taxes and fees. Also Cat E (outside) for $1339.02 total. Cat K (inside) is $1137.72 total.
I'm not sure if you could get away for two weeks but if so, it sounds like a great itinerary and a great price!
There are a few staterooms still available in the above categories within this group so if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
I may be looking for a roomate for this cruise. I'm 46, non-smoking, easy-going, very flexible and easy to get along with, neat and clean, love to laugh and have fun, love beaches and seeing the sights. I cruise quite often and am always looking for like-minded females to share cabins/expenses as my boyfriend can only travel once or twice a year.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Cindy
Old February 25th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Nona

Hi,

I am going on Costa's March 13-27 cruise.

I'll ask around to see if I can get someone to go. Normally, I would jump at the chance. Sometimes, it is difficult to find someone that can travel when you want to go.

I am a widow. Non-smoker. Graduated from U. of Illinois. I live in Florida.

I'll go anyplace, anytime. I just love to cruise.

A friend,
Nona
Old February 25th, 2005, 06:49 PM
cinscruzcin

Hi Nona,
I am definitely looking for a roomate for the above-mentioned cruise.
It is difficult for me to find friends or family to travel as often as I do. I now work as a cruise consultant (TA for cruises) so get to travel more. My boyfriend usually only goes once per year.
If you think the time period would work for you, feel free to email me and we can talk more.
Thanks,
Cindy
Old February 26th, 2005, 12:24 AM
yi luu

I also an ansian women, who love to travel and have the same purpose as your. so if we can set the same schedule and travel together, I think if would be wonderful.
If you like to discuss more about the travel plan. please e-mail me.

Yi Luu