Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2005, 01:38 AM
LynD

Default European Cruise - Maybe in Fall

I was thinking about a European cruise in the summer, but I may actually be able to take my vacation in September or October. I always prefer to travel during "off season". Anyone interested in either a river or ocean cruise in Europe around that time? I've done a lot of cruising and have always had a great time. I'm in my early 50's, very active and easygoing. I'm open to suggestions about specific cruises.
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Colette

Default Re: European Cruise - Maybe in Fall

Hi LynD,
Just posted a message here somewhere about my interest in a cruise in early to mid
September preferably the Greek and Turkish isles and also possibly including Venice. I am not too interested in the south of France nor the rest of Italy because I have been there a couple of times.
I am a young late fifties and like traveling but I am taking my first cruise at the end of February in the Caribbean. I hope I am going to like cruising.
I will be in France at the end of August for a stay at my sister's who lives in the South of
France.
If you are interested, we may be able to get something around that time .
Colette.
Old February 5th, 2005, 12:07 PM
joe coker

dear lyn d
this is a little unusual,am going to take a couple of cruises this fall.
have gone by myself several times,not very enjoyable and costly.
i have no interest in sharing a cabin with another man.that said.
i am a 66 y/o man,to laid back i guess.i enjoy most evey thing.i make my
in piedmont so.carolina,after spending 5 years in vero beach fl.
hope this is not to forward ,
joe c.
Old February 9th, 2005, 01:38 AM
LynD

Hi Joe, Thanks for responding. I can't see myself sharing a cabin with a male. It would be great to go on the same cruise and do things together, but then there would still be the problem of the single supplement. So, I guess it wouldn't work out in the end. I hope you find a cruisemate. Lyn
Old February 9th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to joe_c_

hi,lyn d
thanks for reply,ido understand about the cabin,
don't know if it can ever work.
thanks joe
Old February 11th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to jack124
Default Re: Re: European Cruise - Maybe in Fall

yes it does work. just came back from ocho rios etc with someone i met on this board. we had a great time and respected each others privacy. we are traveling together again in march, and go from there.
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Beginner

I am a married young retired 55 year old non smoking woman who has never been on a cruise. My husband has a hard time getting off work to travel and now that I am retired I have alot of time on my hands and I want to travel. I am looking for an older non smoking female (45-60) companion to travel with to various places. If you are interested, please let me know. My spouse and I are going to Cabo in early June, but any other time would be great.
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: European Cruise - Maybe in Fall

Collete, I am a married young retired 55 year old non smoking woman who has never been on a cruise. My husband has a hard time getting off work to travel and now that I am retired I have alot of time on my hands and I want to travel. I am looking for an older non smoking female (45-60) companion to travel with to various places. If you are interested, please let me know. My spouse and I are going to Cabo in early June, but any other time would be great. I live in Utah.
Old February 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Familiar Face

I am definitely interested (seriously) about sharing a cruise next fall. Greek Islands either from Italy or Greece. Open to other itineraries. Please contact me at my email address and I will give you my personal information. 50's , single, live in Fl