Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2005, 04:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default cabin mate wanted for April 05

Hi Im a female in my late 30's, no kids, I look like Im in my 20's, single (not desperate just very,very picky) non smoker, not a big drinker. Im slim and attractive, confident and outgoing, into working out, the live music,comedy, film, animals, nature and cool non judgemental liberal minded people. Im booked on Carnival Legend 8 day exotic western Carribean cruise with http/.www.cruisingforlove.com
Im already booked into a cabin with a women in her 50's. Im worried we might clash cause Im a night owl.If I can click with someone else, maybe I can get another cabin, (outside or balcony only)

I like to shower late night after the bars then blow dry my hair before bed, the smell of
smoke on my hair grosses me out to no end, so I have to do this in order to sleep.
I work nights so Im just on a different clock then the rest of the world. I would like to find someone else to share cabin with who won't mind me showering and blow drying my hair after the ships clubs close.

I am mainly looking for another fun attractive female, non smoker, but might consider a male non smoker who's not looking for a sex partner just a cabin mate. Pictures are cool if you want to send one, and I would post one but Im new to the computer world and my home e mail isn't working yet to forward one. Anyone who's on this cruise feel free to write and say hello.
Sponsored Links
Old February 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Lar

Default Re: cabin mate wanted for April 05

Can I go? I live in Berwyn and you already no me!
Old February 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Lar what are you doing on here very funny, he, he
Old February 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
John Sergey

Hello WCK,

I've been waiting for an opportunity to go on a cruise and saw your post. I was hoping for a stop in Grand Caman or Cancun but your choice sounds just as nice.

I'm a 45yr old, single male (never married, no kids, and not the least bit desperate either). I, too, look much younger. In fact, I was recently guess to be 28...but I'll attach a picture and let you be the judge. I'm from the Chicago (assume you are as well) but now live in Sedona, AZ. I'm a builder/carpenter but don't fit the stereotype. I'm educated yet street-smart, well traveled, physically fit, considerate, clean and neat, without being anal and fussy. I like most all sports though I'm not much of a spectator. When near water I like to dive, bodysurf and ride waveriders. When on land, hiking, mountainbiking and four-wheelers get my adrenaline pumping. Though I'm not much of a nightowl these days, I do like to dance. But the smoke in most places is hard to take for long, so after a few hours, I'll be on deck where the air is fresher. As far as your hairdryer is concered, I think I can handle that. But I'm sure you'd agree we would be smart to set some common-sense rules.

I'm not looking for a relationship or sex, just someone fun, social, confident and outgoing to help make my week (I mean 8 days) memorable. I don't expect that we do things together, but if it it happens to work out that way, all the better.

If I sound like someone you could tollerate, drop me a line at JSergey@aol.com and we can explore the possiblity fruther. If not, no problem...and no need to explain. Hope to hear from you soon.

John
PS If you end up finding my web site, please know that the information there is a bit dated. And though it is all accurate, it was written to produce sales, therefore it sounds somewhat dramatic. Thanks and good luck!
Old February 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Captain

I am a m 39 yr old tennis pro non smoker laid back ,live on the ocean in fla. looking to go on my 9th cruise and would love more info. take care
Old February 7th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: cabin mate wanted for April 05

Lou, I can't get a male roomate for liabilty reasons which is why I reposted my message to female roomate wanted. However you can book this cruise by your self and they will find you a male roomate, bring a friend or pay the singles supplement. Go to http//www.crusingforlove.com for more info on the April 4th cruise and call Ann for prices. I've heard there is a man shortage so that is good for you guys as the women out number the men so far. It should be a fun time lot's of interesting ports.