Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2005, 03:00 PM
howardl

Default FREE CRUISE

I bought a new house and one of the incentives was a free cruise. I'm looking for someone to share the cruise with me. Your cost is $198 for security and port costs only + any air fare and incidentals you want to buy. The cabin is paid for. I have to take it sometime in 2005. If you are interested in taking advantage of this cruise with me...please e-mail me at hleader@earthlink.net. Non-smoker only

Howard
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Passenger

Default Re: FREE CRUISE

Hi, Howard: I'm looking to take a cruise late June through July. I have to be back by then to look for jobs (right now I'm a student teacher). I'm not 20, but I'm not bad looking and anyway, this is for a roomate, right??? I was married to an attorney for 20 years, so I'm classy but fun. I like EMO music, and clubbing, and not getting up too early, but I don't mind if you do if you're quiet. I've been blessed with a lot of travel and have been in my lifetime to all the continents, but I'm yearning for like Greece, but it's insanely expensive this time of year. What did you have in mind? I really can't be that picky -- just wanted to get away for a week to 10 days or so. By the way, I'm very used to roomates, so that's a plus. I'm dependable on the money issue part. Shared a room in Vegas with a couple (none of us knew each other) and also shared a room with an Australian couple to Antartica last year (there was 3 to a room -- had no choice, but we all get along and it was fun.)

Old February 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Passenger

Howard,

I'm a mature, considerate male(straight), interested in a Panama cruise(East coast to West coast or vice versa. July is the preferred month. Or later, South America, around December. I will add perks for you and I also get free email on some lines. Email me if interested.
Old March 20th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Okie

Howard, how old are you....if I might ask??
Sher
Old March 20th, 2005, 09:08 PM
interested party

Cruiseline? Destination? Departure Port?
Old March 29th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Steven Engel

Hello Howard,

I came upon this cruisemates websight as I am planning to take a trip soon. Could you please e-mail me some details about the cruise including dates you are available to go. I have my own business and I can go anytime with at least a one or two week notice. I am 38 and live in st.petersburg Fl.

Thanks, Steven Engel
Old March 31st, 2005, 04:17 PM
Kathleen Roseboom

Interested
Age..?? yours that is....
Old May 15th, 2005, 01:44 AM
MXH

The cruise doesn't have to be free. I would want to at least share some of your cost. Have you already found a cruise mate? If not, let me know and we can go from there.
Thanks.
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Judy from San Diego

Sounds interesting. I might be interested if it would be platonic only. Email me and we can chat. I too am a nonsmoker.
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Demy

Hello,
I published yesterday the fillowing ad :
First al all, this is a very serious message !
I am an executive in a French company in Paris.
I am a young 49 y.o. man looking younger, maybe 40. Lightly sport style, 179 cm, 75 Kg, brown hair. A French citizen but my origins are hispanic. A really very well educated person who loves to entertain and help prople. I can be very formal or very informal, but my real nature is to be a “classic” style person. I love reading, classical music, museums and parties, but I do not dance well... I do not smoke but love good wines and dry martinis! I think I am also a fine “gourmet”. So I prefer formal cruise companies such as Cunard, Holland or Celebrity.
I have traveled a lot during all my life and go on travelling very often for business. So I have visited more thant 100 countries from the USA to Japan, from Australia to Turkey, from Canada to Brazil...
I speak French, Spanish and Portuguese, some English and avery little Italian.
I discovered cruises two years ago when I cruised with a French friend in the Celebrity “Constellation” in North Europe from Dover to Dover during 15 days. And last winter, we shared a cabin again to visit Hawaii in the Norwegian Wind.
Definitely, I love cruises !
But, it is a little expensive for me, especially this year because I bought a little appartment in Paris, etc., etc., etc. You know... You see : you are luckier than me : you bought a house and won a cruise. I did the same thing and now I can afford a cruise by myself !!!
That is why I would be very pleased to travel next summer with a person needing help because helth, age ou any other reason.
Of course, I can afford some charges myself (for exemple my air fare, etc.), but it would be great if I could travel in someone else’s cabin ! Maybe it is a crazy idea, but who knows...
Very important: I am not looking neither for love nor for an affair.
I am just looking for holidays in the sea and friendship. And I am offering help, intelligent conversation and also friendship, sincere friendship.
I am really very serious. You may trust me !
I can be free next July and August. And maybe September.
All my best,
Demy
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

How old are you Howard? I am 74 and live in Ca.
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Ciallus

Pick Me Howard!!

I am up for anything!!
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Uncle Sam

Dont choose Demy Howard!!

The French smell bad