Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Beginner

Default 27 F looking for cabin mate

See LadyCruiser below.
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

Hi,
What's your name and where are you from. I'm from NYC. How many days do you want to cruise for an where do you want to go?
Old February 26th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Beginner

The great thing about it Faith, is... I am open to just about anything I.e. Length, port of departure, ports of call. I would possibly like to go to Mexico or a carribean cruise. However If you have any better suggestions just say so. The only thing I know for certain is that I want to go and can book whenever.
Old February 27th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Peter T

Recently returned from a week in Cancun so I'm not ready to cruise just yet. But I hear Hawaii calling me (Again)! Looking at 7-day NCL around the islands in the Fall or the longer Oct 3 Carnival Spirit Honolulu (and islands) to Ensenada, MX. I'm a straight 50's male looking to eliminate the supplement...nothing more. If this sound interesting drop me a line at petertryba@aol.com.
Old February 28th, 2005, 04:41 PM
gdbennett

Default Re: Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

Hi - I also am in terrible need of a vacation. I'm also open on itinerary, etc. I'm open for March/April...29 yr old SWF..non-smoker...but I definitely like to have fun and meet new people..

gina
Old March 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Beginner

Hi,

My name is Ron. I'm a retired football coach and teacher. You are quit a bit younger than I, however, I am young at heart and looking for a cruise mate. I would like to have someone to accompany me to dinner and maybe a shore excursion. I'm a frequent cruiser but have never cruised alone before. My last cruise was with a very nice Lady from England. We meet on this website and had a such a good time I thought I would do it again. I lost my wife over a year ago.
I'm booked on Royal Caribbean, departing from Port Canaveral on the 13th of March
2005. It is a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I know this is short notice. I have been in touch with my travel agent and he assured me that adding you to my cabin would be no problem. I have paid the single supblment so your cost would only be $800. and change, that includes airfare from Cincinnati, I don't know where you will be coming from but I'm sure the cost would not differ that much one way or the other.
You can email me direct at dbeard7454@aol.com.
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration in this matter. If you decline this invitation, I wish you luck in your quest in the future.

With Respect,

Ron (Coach) Beard

Old March 5th, 2005, 10:11 PM
e11e

Default Re: Re: Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

Hi Gina,

I'm a Canadian SWF, 28 and looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in the near future. I need to escape this cold weather for a while and neither my boyfriend nor friends are able to join me. I can't afford a cruise if I have to pay the single supplement. Are you looking for anything in the near future? I've seen quite a few deals in the next few weeks and am pretty flexible to leave at any time. It would be most convenient for me to sail out of Florida, Texas or Alabama. I was looking at either eastern or western carribean.

Please let me know if you're looking to cruise between now and April 10.

Danielle
e11e@hotmail.com
Old March 6th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Hi dear

Default Re: Re: 27 F looking for cabin mate

If you are looking for a male companion so email me at scottgovancci@yahoo.com and we will plan it from there.Thanks
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Smallesq

I'm a 33 year old F from NY looking to cruise the week of 4/9 and would love a roomie to not have the single supplement cost.
let me know!
smallesq@yahoo.com
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:48 PM
srchng4trvlrs

Hello, I am trying to find someone to go on a 7 day cruise out of Los Angeles on April 23 or 24 (two different cruise lines I'm considering). They are both singles cruises going to various locations in Mexico. I'm a straight male, 31, very athletic, and just looking to experience new things and have fun - not looking to hook up. You could go your own way on the cruise, no obligation to hand out with me. I probably wouldn't be in the room that much other than to get a few hours of sleep and shower since my main reason is to meet new people and have fun. I just can't see paying the supplement for only a few hours in the room. If you can't do these dates but know of someone who is serious about going on a cruise on these dates (male or female). Please give them my e-mail (eginez@hotmail.com) so we can get the cruise booked.

Thanks for your time,

Eddie