Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2005, 09:57 PM
cinscruzcin

Default F cabin mates wanted

Hi ladies,
I am a 46 year old, non-smoking female, easy-going, flexible, love to laugh and have fun, neat and clean, who enjoys soaking up the sun and taking in the sights. I am fine doing things solo or together when mutually agreed.
Now that I work in the cruise industry, I cruise even more and am always looking for like-minded females to share cabins/expenses since my boyfriend can only travel once or twice a year. I have travelled with friends I met online four times (going with fifth in May) and have always had a great experience.
Let me know if you love to cruise but not the single supplement or if you are like me and friends/husbands can't travel as much as you do.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Cindy
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2005, 01:40 AM
yi luu

Default Re: F cabin mates wanted

Hi Cindy, I also like to travel, but hate to pay single supplement too. so if you have any future plan for the next trip. may be we can discuss together and plan the same schedule to travel together and save same $. if you don't might, can e-mail me and let me know when is your next trip.

I never cruise, looking to cruise caribbean on may 21st from Fort Lauderdale. what do your think?

Yi
Old February 26th, 2005, 01:35 PM
cinscruzcin

Default Re: Re: F cabin mates wanted

Hi Yi,
If you have never cruised before, I'm sure you will LOVE it!
I am going on a Mediterranean cruise on the Grand Princess in May. The next cruise I would like to do is a 14-night Holland America Southern Caribbean on Nov. 26th. I have found really great prices and would be happy to email you the itinerary and details if you might be interested.
Have a great day,
Cindy
Old March 3rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
cinscruzcin

Still looking for cabin mate for 11/26/05 Southern Caribbean cruise RT Tampa on HAL's Veendam. Have great pricing and amenities!
I have sailed with four cruisemates so far and it has always been a great experience. I am very easy going and am fine doing things together or solo. Just need a roomate to share the costs.
Please contact me if you have a serious interest.
Happy Sailing
Old March 5th, 2005, 11:06 PM
e11e

Hi Cindy,

I'm a SWF, 28 and looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in the near future. I need to escape this cold weather for a while and neither my boyfriend nor friends are able to join me. I can't afford a cruise if I have to pay the single supplement. You sound similar to me (love to laugh, neat, love adventure). Are you looking for anything in the near future? I've seen quite a few deals in the next few weeks and am pretty flexible to leave at any time. It would be most convenient for me to sail out of Florida, Texas or Alabama. I was looking at either eastern or western carribean.

Please let me know if you're looking to cruise between now and April 10.

Danielle
e11e@hotmail.com
Old March 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
cinscruzcin

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your post. I am doing the Grand Princess Med cruise on May 2nd so I wouldn't be available to do anything until around the fall.
Let me know if the Veendam 14-night Southern Caribbean RT Tampa 11/26/05 sounds good to you. I am a cruise agent so was able to get great group pricing on this sailing.
It sounds like you are looking to go right away to escape the cold (I understand THAT!!!) but if you are able to get away later in the year, let me know. I am always looking for fun, easy-going females to travel with!
Thanks,
Cindy
Old March 11th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Passenger

Are you going anywhere in July or late June? I'm a student teacher (but around your age) and I'll be out of school and ready to party then (or at least take a well-deserved break. I've been all over the world. Right now I'd go just about anywhere and I'm looking for a cruise buddy so I don't have to pay the single supplement. If we're friends, great, but I get along fine if you don't want to get too buddy-buddy. I am interested in the guys, but we could talk about that later. I'm lucky and have traveled all over the world in my lifetime, including Antartica last February. Hope to hear from you soon. Sandy from So. Cal.

Old March 19th, 2005, 09:40 PM
cinscruzcin

Hi,
Thanks for those who emailed me regarding the Veendam cruise. I have found a roomate. But since I travel frequently, please let me know if there is another cruise you are interested in.
Thanks
Cindy
Old March 23rd, 2005, 04:33 AM
AA

Hi Very Picky Sandy:

How are you? Would you be interested in an inexpensive European cruise this June or July? I am planning on doing the British Isles in June and Scandanavia/Russia in July. Hopefully, I can fine a roommate for both.

Email if interested.
Old March 23rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Dania

To AA or anybody else interested: I'm hoping to go on a European cruise this summer. I'm planning on being in England in August and would like to take a cruise around that time. August would be best, but I'd try to do it in July if that was the only time you could do it. I've looked at both the Scandinavian and the British Isles cruises and they both look great. I'm in my early 50's and have gone on many cruises, I'm an active person and easy to get along with. Let me know.
Old April 16th, 2005, 11:43 PM
cinscruzcin

Hi all,
I have 2005 all booked and now am working on 2006. Let me know if there is any particular cruise you are interested in and I will see if I can go, or at least find you a great deal!
Thanks,
Cindy
Old April 27th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Passenger

Hey Cindy............I am 39 and single, have never been on a cruise but am dying to go..........would love to chat about it some more with you............... Elle
Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:14 AM
Diane Cloyd

Hi,

I am looking for a cruisemate for July 23- July 30, 2005. I have reservations on the Disney Magic for a cat 11 stateroom on the 7th deck. The cost is 1633.00 per person. I am 44 swf, non-smoking, mother of 2 grown daughters. I am easy to get along with and I am meeting cousins who will also be sailing. You are more than welcome to join us at anytime that you would like. We come from a large family, so the more the merrier.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Diane
Old May 8th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Annette Sandin

Default Re: Re: Re: F cabin mates wanted

Looking for someone to join me on any cruise during the month of June.
Any of my friends can't go!! I am willing to go to the Caribbean as well as Europe.
Let me know if I can join you!
Annette
Old May 8th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Annette Sandin

Hello Ele!
I am dying to go on a cruise during the month of June.
Could be Western Caribbean as well as Europe.
I just turned 40, mother of three boys that will go on a vacation with exhusband and a biology teacher.
I am very active and enjoy parties and quiet times too!
Send me an e-mail to see what can we do!
Annette
Old May 12th, 2005, 06:15 PM
jenn_global

I know this is a long shot ... last minute affordable cruise vacation?
Need to relax and re-charge?
An opening ... I have 1 reservation on a 1 week Tex-Caribbeancruise, leaves out of Houston on Sat. 21-May thru Sat. 28-May!

Please contact me if you are interested.

jenn_global@yahoo.com
Old May 18th, 2005, 12:38 AM
cinscruzcin

Hi Elle,
Sorry for the delay in writing but I just got back from the Princess Grand Med cruise.
I will send you an email.
Have a great day!
Cindy
Old May 18th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Beginner

Default F cabin mates wanted

Hi AA - I am interested in an European cruise this summer - please email details to me at napluna@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Post Edited (06-06-05 10:08)
Old May 26th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Beginner

cindy, saw message sounds like we,re in same boat, no pun intended.. i,m 52 ,have male friend also that can,t crusie or chooses not to, i went last october and i,m hooked.. want another cruise out of new orleans for halloween cruise to western carribean on conquest/carnival..let me know if interested, can,t find friends that want to do this again this year..i would really like to get group together for at least 8-10 people..
Old May 27th, 2005, 04:08 PM
cinscruzcin

Hi Donna,

I'm sorry but I have my cruises all booked for this year. Just got back from doing the Mediterranean for the first time.......it was amazing!!!

Best of luck to you.

Cindy
Old June 4th, 2005, 11:40 PM
gayle

I'm interested and very independent. I love to cruise but the single supplement is a killer. Don't know how far out in the future you make plans, but I'm pretty well booked up thru this October with one thing or another. Otherwise, any time. E-mail me. The only area I'm not interesed in is the Caribbean--been there too many times. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old July 24th, 2005, 12:06 AM
kim larson

cindy.
i too anm looking for someone to share expences with on a cruise,i have booked a cruise from fort lauderdale to the bahamas aboard the regal empress,but my trip includes all of this
2days i n fortlauderdale
2 nights in the bahamas
1 more night in fort lauderdale
then we drive to orlando and stay there for three nights
with a rentalcar included with unlimited miledge,the cost for all this is $698.00
if interested contact me at my email address or call me at 1-763-535-3636
i,m planning late sep
thanks kim
ps i,m a straight female
Old July 24th, 2005, 12:11 AM
footprints in the sand

Hello Cindy!
I am in the travel industry too!
Very flexible schedule within reason. Love to cruise!
straight female, nonsmoking, easy going!
Old September 1st, 2005, 03:19 AM
cinscruzcin

Hi Kim and Footprints!
I just wanted to let you know that I just got your messages. I was injured over the Fourth of July weekend and just started to walk again. I was not able to get online much at all during my recovery. But now I am starting to get into the swing of things and looking forward to my Veendam cruise in November! I will post here any group cruises that I am hosting and any that I or others may need roomates.
Thanks for your posts.
CindyB
Old September 1st, 2005, 01:19 PM
Big Daddy

I like to know if you are open to a male room mates? I cruise a lot and if your boyfriend don't mine. I'm 48 male a non smoker easy going I love to laugh and love to live life to it's fullest I just hate to pay the single rates. So if you don't mine males write me. Bill
Old September 3rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
Yvonne

Cindy, I'm 43, non-smoking and fun-loving and looking for someone to take a cruise with hopefully in November of this year. (Carnival, 5 day to the Bahamas). The cruise itself costs only $299. Let me know if you might be interested. Please feel free to ask me any questions about myself that you have, I'm an open book.

Yvonne