Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2005, 05:53 PM
dolphinbrandi

Default In search of cruisin' buddy

I am a SWF in desperate need of a sunny relaxing cruise getaway. I am hoping to travel in April or May to the Caribbean and am looking for a travel buddy to share expenses with. I am a considerate smoker (i.e. won't smoke in room if you are not), don't drink, and am very active. I am easy going and I enjoy getting out and having fun or just chillin' in the sun. Email me if you have any questions or are interested at all. I need to get a vacation request in to my work by 3/12/05 so please don't hesitate to respond right away. Happy Travelling...Brandi
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Captain

Default Re: In search of cruisin' buddy

hey would love to go. email me more info.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 09:30 PM
gdbennett

Hi- I'm interested in a cruise as well. I'm open to whatever...any week really, my job is more flexible. I'm in NC...so I'd like to sail from FL.

I'm a 29 straight SWF, non-smoker, but a drinker...

Let me know if you are interested...

gina
Old March 5th, 2005, 11:07 PM
e11e

Hi there,

I'm a SWF, 28 and looking for a cabinmate for a cruise in the near future. I need to escape this cold weather for a while too and neither my boyfriend nor friends are able to join me. I can't afford a cruise if I have to pay the single supplement. Are you looking for anything in the near future? I've seen quite a few deals in the next few weeks and am pretty flexible to leave at any time. It would be most convenient for me to sail out of Florida, Texas or Alabama. I was looking at either eastern or western carribean.

Please let me know if you're looking to cruise between now and April 10.

Danielle
e11e@hotmail.com
Old March 6th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to scottgovancci
Default looking for a female companion

Hi ladies,
My name is Jay and I live in Orange County, California and I am 33 years old. I am planning to go to Catalina Island and Encineda, Mexico in May of 2005. Since I am alone and have no one to go with me, I am looking for a female companion between the ages of 22 and 35 to travel with. I am very easy going and a lot of fun. I do not smoke but I am a social drinker (I don't mind if you are a smoker).Please email me as soon as possible to make our plan.My e:mail is scottgovancci@yahoo.com, Thanks

Old March 6th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Hi dear

Default Re: Re: In search of cruisin' buddy

Hi Gina, I live in California. If you wanna go from here to Catalina Island and Mexico so email me at scottgovancci@yahoo.com Thanks
Old March 6th, 2005, 06:25 AM
scottgo

Hi Brandi,
I am intrested.Please email me at scottgovancci@yahoo.com to talk about it. Thanks
Old March 7th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty

Invite to cruise with our ship. To all who posted here Im booked on Carnivals Legend April 4-12th, Im booked through Cruising for Love, with a group of singles. The entire ship is not singles however and another singles company is on it as well. Our cruise goes to Belize, Costa Rica and Panama. You can book through other sites or directly with Carnival check around for the best prices.