Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Pettal

Default Christian Single Female Cruise Mate

Greetings,

I am a single professional female looking for a cruise mate some time in May 2005.

I am a non-smoker/non-drinker, educated, employed, straight, Christian woman in the 30's. Prefer the Western Caribbean or any cruise that stops at a port in Jamaica.
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Christian Single Female Cruise Mate

Hi. I am also an educated professional christian female, but married. I want to go on a cruise sometime in June, but my husband can't get any time off, so I'm looking for a cabinmate. i'd prefer to leave from NYC/NJ though. How about Bermuda? There's a Royal Carribbean Voyager of the Seas cruise leaving NJ on June 26. Let me know your thoughts.
Old March 16th, 2005, 02:40 PM
precious

I am a black, 29 year old heterosexual, female not interested in hooking up with any one. I just want to take advantage of this cruise rate with out having to pay double.
The cruise is aboard the Celebrity Horizon.
Leaves out of Tampa, Fl. on 4-15-05 and ports Ocho Rios, Jamica/ Oranjestad, Aruba/ Willemstad, Curacao and ends up at San juan, Puerto Rico on April 23. $414.05pp inside cabin. Then we board our same rooms the same day and leave San juan, Puerto rico on the 23rd and port Philipsburg, st. Maarten/ Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas/ Labadee, Haiti and we end port at Norfolk, Virginiaon 4-30-05. $396.75pp inside cabin.
I just want to go and visits all the different ports. I am a very versitle person. If you want to hang out and see the sights together, thats fine and if you want to go our seperate ways once we aboard ship thats fine as well. I need a break right now with out feeling like my pockets are doing the same. I am a easy person to get along with and I feel I will make a great ship mate. Again, I am not looking to meet any one for intimate purposes, just a shipmate to share this cost. I can be reached for further information on this very inexpensive cruise at preciousgold28@netscape.net

Remeber this rate is $810.80 pp for inside cabins for a 15 night cruise and will not last so if you are interested please reply soon.
Old April 11th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Ms. Williams

Default Re: Re: Christian Single Female Cruise Mate

There is a cruise that leave from NJ on May 20 - 29. Let me know if you are still interested.
Old April 15th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to ran Send a message via Yahoo to ran

i would like to join you i am a christian too 30 years old
but the main problem is i do live in Turkey if you cruise here i would like to meet you in person
thank you for reading

God Bless you

Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:13 PM
whataboutbob50

Hi

Im curious have you had any luck on this web site? I have never been on a cruise and for some reason Im dieing (not really - lol) to go one one.

God Bless
Bob