Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Passenger

Default Singles Cruise 9/4/05

I was wondering if anyone has booked with singlescruise.com for their 9/4/05 Carnival Miracle cruise. Leaves out of Tampa, FL, with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize.
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2005, 06:22 PM
wyatt daniels

Default Re: Singles Cruise 9/4/05

Kathryn,
I am looking at that cruise but have not booked it yet . I was looking for a cabinmate. Wyatt
Old March 26th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to John G

Kathy, I know several people booked on that one. The price is right and Iike Belize and Tampa is a nice place to spend a couple of days. The singles cruise company say they will put up a message board when they have 50 or so people booked. I suspect the message board is already there, but for one reason or another it isn't being made common knowledge. I am sure as time goes by you will have no trouble finding a roomate......some of the stories I have heard about roomates make me cringe....but most seem to turn out ok. John from NM usa

Old March 26th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to John G

Kathy, I know several people booked on that one. The price is right and Iike Belize and Tampa is a nice place to spend a couple of days. The singles cruise company say they will put up a message board when they have 50 or so people booked. I suspect the message board is already there, but for one reason or another it isn't being made common knowledge. I am sure as time goes by you will have no trouble finding a roomate......some of the stories I have heard about roomates make me cringe....but most seem to turn out ok. John from NM usa

Old March 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Paul Cathcart

Kathy,

I will be on this cruise. I will be signing up next week...

Paul
Old March 30th, 2005, 12:31 PM
justme4m

I was looking at this cruise. I am making a desicion sometime in the next couple of weeks. What type of a room are you getting. I was thinking a balcony room but unsure if it is worth the extra money.

This will be my 30th birthday and thought it would be a great trip.

Old April 1st, 2005, 11:45 AM
MPasquantonio

Default Re: Re: Singles Cruise 9/4/05

They will once you booked the cruise, usually it is two months prior to the cruise, its alot of fun chatting with others on the same cruise