Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Smallesq

Default 30's F Seeking Cruise Companion

Hi Everybody! I'm looking to cruise on RCL Serenade or Adventure the week of April 9, 2005 but the single supplement is so steep! I'm in my early 30's, a professional, and I just broke up with my boyfriend and I NEED a vacation! I like to have fun and am fine with going my own way -- it would just be nice to have someone to eat dinner with and not to have the extra expense of the single supplement.

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Captain

Default Re: 30's F Seeking Cruise Companion

Hey I would love a cruise. Email me when you can. I live in fla so its easy for me and I go all the time. Chat soon.
Old March 17th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Dave R

Hi there. I've been considering the same but like u r held up by the extra surcharge for single travelers. If you haven't found anyone let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
Suzanne Hood

Where is the cruise going and how long is it? Am in similar situation, needing to get away soon!
Old March 24th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to scottgovancci

Hi Michelle, I am in my early 30's and live in CA. Email me at scottgovancci@yahoo.com and we will make our plan. Thanks
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:24 PM
srchng4trvlrs

Hello Michelle, not sure were you are located or if you can change your vacation times, but I am trying to find someone to go on a 7 day cruise out of Los Angeles on April 23 or 24 (two different cruise lines I'm considering). My friend flaked on me and I still want to go. They are both singles cruises going to various locations in Mexico and seem like lots of fun. I'm a male, 31, very athletic, and just looking to experience new things and have fun - not looking to hook up. Like you, I got out of a relationship but mine was a long long long term relationship. I am down to earth and guarantee you won't have any drama or problems with me. You could go your own way on the cruise, no obligation to hand out with me. I probably wouldn't be in the room that much other than to get a few hours of sleep and shower since my main reason is to meet new people and have fun. I just can't see paying the supplement for only a few hours in the room. I guarantee you won't have a problem with me, I've had two woman roommates and they would be willing to vouch that I'm a wonderful guy and you have nothing to worry about since I'm laid back and don't let anything bug me. If you cant change your plans but know of anyone serious about going on a cruise on these dates (male or female). Please give them my e-mail (eginez@hotmail.com) so we can get the cruise booked.

Thanks for your time,

Eddie
Old April 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
jp#1

were you able to go ??
Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
whataboutbob50

Hi

ANy luck finding someone? If so how was your vacation - sorry to hear about your boyfriend. hope life s treating you better

Bob
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:17 PM
jenn_global

I know this is a long shot ... last minute affordable cruise vacation?
Need to relax and re-charge?
An opening ... I have 1 reservation on a 1 week Tex-Caribbeancruise, leaves out of Houston on Sat. 21-May thru Sat. 28-May!

Please contact me if you are interested.

jenn_global@yahoo.com
Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:37 AM
Smallesq

Hey Everybody -- I did find a cruisemate and she and I had a great time! RCL was not so good -- oh well, at least I had a vacation! I'm looking to go again in the fall if anyone is interested -- maybe one of those singles Halloween cruises?
Old June 14th, 2005, 01:58 AM
franklin

hi i am franklin i am 20 i saw youe mail. as i am not financially not ready for a cruise .if you pay for me i am ready.
Old June 27th, 2005, 09:32 AM
sailing gal

Default Re: Re: 30's F Seeking Cruise Companion

Hi,
Just noticed that you thought the RCL was not so good. Which cruise ship did you end up taking? I almost booked by myself for the RCL Serenade but my sister decided to go with me. We are on the Serenade for next April 06. Were you on other cruise lines to compare? How did it work out with finding a roomate through the internet?
K
Old July 10th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Passenger

Hi there...I actually was just searching for a good cruise and was reading to do it alone, but then found this message board....Im 35 very active, a social drinker, and into adventure, & water activities too....Im from Arizona but In Central Florida for a few weeks, & Im ready for a quick vacation....Lemme know what you think!!
Old July 29th, 2005, 05:08 PM
kim larson

are u interested in atwo night cruise to the bahamas?
Old July 29th, 2005, 05:39 PM
kim larson

cruise is going to the bahamas for two days