Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2005, 04:00 PM
Passenger

Default Cruise mate wanted

I am booked for the three cruised already this year and I am looking to go on the OCT 16th cruise on the Mariner. I will only cruise out of Port Canaveral and on RCCL MARINER. I book only D1 or GS rooms. I will be paying for the entire cruise and only expect you not smoke and no drugs. Also I do dress formal and would prefer you to dress likewise. Other than that you must be FEMALE. I mean it!! No dudes with wigs and bras looking for free drinks on ladies night. SO if you show up not looking like your picture your not getting on!!! I am 31 SWM and would prefer age 30 to early 50's. No married women please!! I prefer classy and smart to gorgeous and not much to talk about. If October works let me know. I am in the healthcare industry and love cruising. I will send pictures and information to those that are interested. thanks!!!

Old March 22nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Cruise mate wanted

I am booked on this cruise. The Mariner on October 16. There are two big groups going on this one. It will be alot of fun. I am traveling by myself but I already have a roomie. Hope you find someone. This should be a good one.

Donna
Old March 22nd, 2005, 11:10 PM

What excactly are you looking for a mother or an experienced Mrs Robinson to teach you what you dont know. There is nothing wrong with intergeneration dating (so long as everyone is an adult) but dating someone in spite of their age is very different from someone seeking to date a person of another generation because of their age.
Old March 22nd, 2005, 11:51 PM
NE14CRUZIN

It is not Rocket Science.. AGe 30 to early 50 is generous. That is the point. I am not picky if I was I would just take someone I know. I do know I get along with individuals between 30 to 50's. That is it. No Mrs. Robinson about it. Under 30 becomes a little risky and late 50's as well. Since i am footing the bill the only parameter for age is that. 25 year span is quite generous. Another words age is only important to me from 30 to 50's.
Old April 12th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Spring chicken

Well, well,well, anyone out there with a brain better abstain , but watch that picture! If it does not match the real thing, you are out babe!! Who do you think you are Mr NE14CRUZN? I certainly hope YOU are gorgeous!!
Not my type I'm afraid.
Old April 12th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Passenger

When it is my dime I can choose who I want. If you would like to pay for a cruise and not be able to choose who you would like to go with then that is OK too. Sure I would like a picture and i do not mind sending mine. It is nice to put a name with a face. So do not be so obtuse with your reasoning. This is a just an option for me and is not my only option. to reply to your question of who I am. I am very busy and find that the internet allows me to meet individuals with same likes and needs. If I was unemployed and have a 9 to 5 job then yes i could sit in bar and do nothing and make comments on things that i have no idea what i am talking about. Though i work 70 hours a week and uphold large responsibilities that keep my focus on work issues. So back to the main agenda: i am booking a cruise for two in a Grand Suite on the Mariner of the Seas and would like to know if anyone has any interest in going. I am paying for the whole thing and would like company. If you are interested please let me know? I would like a picture and will send one of me. If you feel that you should abstain from this It is OK to go on to the next thread and not make it more of a deal than neccessary than voice your soap box opinion. Most people could care less about how people get on a ship!

Old April 25th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Karen Gamble

Hello Thomas!!

I love cruising (this will be #15!) and am planning to go in the fall so October 16 is perfect! I have never smoked or done drugs!! I do enjoy a good cocktail, getting dressed up and hitting the town!

Could you send me your picture please? I will send you mine. I am outgoing, pleasant, fun-loving and adventuous person.

k
Old April 27th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Passenger

, why would you want a smart classy woman.............with not much to talk about?
Old April 28th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Passenger

Because i am stupid and not classy and I left out ( classy woman vs. dumb beautiful woman with not much to talk about) I little Ironic would you agree?