Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM
srchng4trvlrs

Default April 23 or 24 to Mexico

Eddie

Hello travelers, I am planning on going on a singles cruise for 7 days out of Los Angeles going to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. There are two lines that I am looking into. One leaves on the 23 on Princess Cruise line and the other one leaves on the 24 on the Carnival line. I would prefer to go on the Princess since I have been on the 3-day Carnival cruise several times. A little about myself: Iím a straight male, 31, very athletic, looking to experience new things (first time cruising alone) and just want to have fun. I'm not looking to hook up since I'm still recouping from getting out of a long-term relationship. I'm easygoing, down to earth and guarantee you won't have any drama or problems with me. A few things about my preferences in a roommate: Must be non-smoker, no drugs in room, between ages of 21 - 37, have common respect for other people and their belonging, clean (no funky orders), and can understand that my goal on this cruise is to have fun (If you go to bed every night at 8pm and want the room to be completely quiet until you wake at 5 in the morning, you should probably look for someone else - I could probably handle this one or two nights). I don't mind rooming with male/female, straight/gay, fat/skinny, smart/dumb, or good looking/ugly. Just a few ground rules if the alcohol starts flowing and you bring someone back to the room: a female who's straight with any other quality - warn me, female who's gay any other quality - invite me, noÖ.. just jokingÖ..just warn me, male straight any other quality - warn me, and finally male gay any other quality - warn me and I'll gamble all nightÖ..not joking. Finally, female, straight, skinny, smart and good looking you may be able to get me in the room if your lucky. All joking aside, common courtesy is all I ask. And with that out of the way, just a few side notes. You could go your own way on the cruise, no obligation to hang out with me. I probably wouldn't be in the room that much other than to get a few hours of sleep and shower. Bottom line here, I want to have fun on this cruise, Iím going to go but I just donít want to pay the supplement charge. I'm a terrific guy who has great qualities and I can guarantee you won't have a problem with me unless a nice guy bugs you. If you can't go but know of someone serious who can go please give them my e-mail (eginez@hotmail.com). Sorry for the long message but I donít have a lot of time to respond to peoples inquires so I wanted to lay everything out for you so you can make a decision.

Thanks for your time,

Eddie
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2005, 08:49 PM
srchng4trvlrs

Default Re: April 23 or 24 to Mexico

Thank you all for inquiring. However, I have found someone to share a room with me.

Eddie