Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Beginner

Default Looking For Female Cruise Companion For 12 Day European Crui

My name is Chris and I am a divorced, non-smoking male, 38 years old. I am looking for an Outgoing, Funloving female, from early 20's to 40 who might be interested in sharing a European Cruise adventure with me, some family, and friends. We are booked on the new Carnival Liberty, leaving from Rome, Italy September 18th and crusing for 12 days. The stops include: Naples, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Venice, Italy; Sicily, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Cannes, France; Livorno, Italy, and finally back to Rome. I am booked with a Balcony room. As I mentioned earlier, my parents and some family friends are also booked on this cruise. I was supposed to go with a girlfriend of mine, but we have since broken up. As the cruise is paid for, I am looking for a fun, attractive, outgoing lady to share this once-in-lifetime trip. I can even take care of your flight if needed...we are flying from Atlanta, GA on September 15 with British Air, and spending a few extra days in Rome before the cruise and one extra day in London after the cruise.

A little about myself. I am a non-smoker who is very outgoing and has never met a stranger. I am the Executive Vice President of Business Development (Sales) and Co-Owner of a successful, locally owned company, here in Atlanta, GA. I am above average in looks (have you ever seen an ugly but successful Sales Person?) and 100+ in personality. I love to joke and have a good time. Love Adventure. A lot of my friends and customers tell me I am "crazy"...but I think they mean it in a good way...cause I am the type to jump up on stage and start singing karioke (spell?) and I cannot sing a lick. I meet hundreds of people a week, but unfortunately have little time to date. As I mentioned earlier, I am divorced, but I do not have any kids. My friends are always trying to set me up...but it can become somewhat awkward if the "chemistry" is not there...can put a damper on friendships. So, I figured, "What the hell!"

If you are interested in pleas e-mail me @ ckilkelly01@yahoo.com

If you are not intested or think this is stupid, you are welcome to you opinion.

Best of luck to all.

Sincerely,

Chris

Post Edited (03-29-05 18:16)
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2005, 03:00 PM
RobynB

Default Re: Looking For Female Cruise Companion For 12 Day European

Hi Chris,

Your offer sounds quite interesting. I am a 25 year-old travel lover who is indeed very outgoing and fun-loving. I too am a non-smoker and have been called "crazy" in a good way at least once or twice before. I am well-educated (doctorate from Ohio State), single, and enjoy the company and conversation of men a bit older than myself. My picture is attached. I've been to about half of the cities where this cruise is going, but as a college backpacker rather than as a cruise passenger. I would certainly love to go back!! Please let me know if the offer still stands and if you would be interested in getting to know me a bit better.

Robyn
Old May 25th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Looking For Female Cruise Companion For 12 Day European

bump