Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2005, 01:41 PM
ray lloyd

Default female companion

I am a tall,slim goodlooking male,fun loving a hopeless romantic,with one main adage,that is the best accsessory a man can wear is the lady on his arm.Looking for a travelmate to anywhere at any time I am a very fit 67 yr young.
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Mateli

Default Re: female companion

Hi!
I just got 72,good shape of 5'8"always laughing.Don't smoke,drink some wine at dinner,good manner,well educated,love to travel and meet people and very curious about everything.By the way I'm a widow.What do you think? Mateli
Old October 7th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Passenger

I'M 48.....EMPTY NESTER AND RETIRED...AND UNLIKE THE LAST RESPONDER... IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM ALOT MORE FUN....
Old October 19th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Canary Isles

I am looking for cruise patners. 50+ female from FL 8)
Old November 16th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to queenkarp

I am looking to cruise prior to tax season in January (I am a CPA). Want to have some fun before the chaos strikes. I am a single 48 year old woman and am open to a cabinmate of any age, gender or sexual orientation. Just want to relax and enjoy myself, get a lot of sun and a lot of laughs to help me chill out before the start of the new year.
Old November 16th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to caitlyn20

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenkarp
I am looking to cruise prior to tax season in January (I am a CPA). Want to have some fun before the chaos strikes. I am a single 48 year old woman and am open to a cabinmate of any age, gender or sexual orientation. Just want to relax and enjoy myself, get a lot of sun and a lot of laughs to help me chill out before the start of the new year.
I just booked the Glory out of Port Canaveral. Couldn't get a roomie and they had it for only $630 for a single rate (7 days). That was only $130 over what I'd have had to pay if someone went with me. It's worth checking around last minute to see if the single supplement is reduced!

Of course, that's only if you're looking to save money on the single supplement. If you want companionship, that wouldn't work.