Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2005, 12:02 AM
Beginner

Default Need cruisemate for May back to back Alaska

Hi,

I am looking at back to back Alaska cruises from Vancouver to Anchorage and then back to Vancouver. May 20th and May 27th are the embarkation dates, for Celebrity Summit .. VTG has inside cabins for $500 each way, in addition I found cheap plane fare to Vancouver from where I live, under $400on hotwire, not sure what airline it is their deep discount fare. For me that would make it 14 days for $1400, not including a couple of nights of hotel. I was trying to work out a transatlantic repositioning cruise but the airfare is just too crazy for it so thinking this would be better if I can find a cruise mate.

So does anyone want to go?? Male or female doesn't really matter just don't want to pay single suppliment here. We can each go our own way or chum around together whichever works out best for us.

Oh just so you know, I am single, female, non-smoker, 43, and travel with a service dog. Also, I was born and raised in Alaska but aside from living in Anchorage haven't been to any of the other ports. So if someone is up for a quick trip next month, please email me at uniqlee@yahoo.com .. that is a "Q" not a "G"

desperate to cruise,
Lee
Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Vee

Default Re: Need cruisemate for May back to back Alaska

There is a cruise that leaves from Seattle, WA on May 21st - 7 day to Alaska only $399pp.

Let me know if you are interested.

Vee