Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 28th, 2005, 09:08 AM
travelbabe00

Default SBF 31 looking for a cabin mate

I'm looking for a roomie for a last minute cruise for the 1st or 2nd week May. I would prefer a non smoker however if you smoke we could work things out. I love to travel and usually run into the situation where my friends either don't have the time (to travel last minute) or the money. If you want to hang out together that would be great and if you prefer to be solo that's fine too. I'm not sure how we would go about paying for each persons share of the fare. Does anyone know if travel agents can take separate credit card payments from two parties sharing a room? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old April 28th, 2005, 11:37 PM
KT

Default Re: SBF 31 looking for a cabin mate

Would you consider going sometime in September? Looking to go on a Mexican Riviera cruise.

Kieth
Old April 29th, 2005, 08:41 AM
KT

I got your pics and u r beautiful! Not sure if you got my other email yet but I'm willing to cover ur expenses. What activities do you like to do?

Kieth
Old April 29th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to asongulove

wow...go on,u wanna pay for mine too???? lol...

Carnival Piano Bar Performer

Triumph 7/05
Legend 9-10/05
Fascination 11/05
Miracle 1-2/06
Old April 29th, 2005, 09:09 PM
travelbabe00

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply. I'm actually looking for female cabinmate. I am blown away that you considered covering my fare. The ideas of sharing a room with a guy I don't know is a bit much. I appreciate your offer and if you want to cover a single room for me I might be all ears....

I really need to escape the weather in the Midwest. I'm interested in a southern
carribean cruise leaving on 5/8 from Puerto Rico and returning on 5/15. Some of the ports of call are Island of St. Martin-Maarten, Guadeloupe; St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados. I'm looking for a roomie who is neat, respectful and not a boozer.

I'm classy, love wine and those fruity drinks with the umbrella in them.... I'm very easy to get along with and I'm looking for someone to offset the cost of having to pay for the single supplement. On trips I enjoy checking out different excursion and love to go off the beaten path to places where the locals hang. I'm looking at going on a Safari in the near future, so if anyone is interested let me know.
Old April 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
RJN

Default Re: Re: SBF 31 looking for a cabin mate

Hi, Im a Midwestern SWM 46 maybe your just around the corner! I like Southern Carribean cruises also, I have been to some of the places you named, in the last 3 years I sailed the SS Norway, Legend, Sun Princess, Zuiderdam,Carribean Princess and the Explorer of the Seas, thats 4 Easterns and 2 Westerns. I booked with my sister on a 14 day out of San Diego to Hawaii this November 20th on Celebrity, so I wont be available until the Jan-March period next year (or winter as we say up here right!). I did rooms share on both my Princess cruises and got my own room by default for single occupancy on one and just a little more on the other. My sister lives in Ft. Lauderdale and works at Port Everglades. So I have by ground transportation to and from the airport and shipport made. Email me direct though if you dont mind if you would like to chat!

PS: Financially secure with 6 weeks vacation!

Rich
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:07 PM
Jany

Hi, Are you still seeking a mate for a cruise. If so please let me know. I'm looking to book a last minute cruise in the next few weeks. Thanks
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
travelbabe00

Yea....I'm still looking and since it's so last minute I hope I find someone soon. I am also looking to take a fall and/or winter trip too. Email me when you can. Thanks.
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:27 AM
kamiafive

Default Re: Re: SBF 31 looking for a cabin mate

Hi,

I have a reservation booked for 7/23/05 - 7/30/05 on the Disney Magic cruising out of LA to the Mexican Riveria. I have to find a cabin mate to go on this cruise. I am s/w/f non-smoking, mother of 2 grown daughters. You are more than welcome to join my group or to go solo, which ever works best for you. I am meeting 2 of my cousins and their families on board. I have an inside stateroom on the 7th deck and the cost is 1633.00. I would love to hear from anyone who is open to going on a cruise.

email me at kamiafive@yahoo.com