Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Judy from San Diego

Default Need a Female cruise partner

Hi, I live in San Diego, CA. I am a single, straight, female and want to go on more cruises. I am looking to share a cabin with another female. The last minute deals appeal to me as long as I have enough notice to get off work. I am easy going and not shy or obnoxious. I enjoy all the activities cruise ships have to offer. It is not necessary to be "joined at the hip" but if we find we want to do things together, that's fine too! Let me know if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2005, 10:53 AM
JBD

Default Re: Need a Female cruise partner

Hi, is June 12th enough notice for you? Let me know.
Old May 27th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Judy from San Diego

Default Re: Re: Need a Female cruise partner

Normally, yes! But it is graduation month for a couple of my family members and I'll be all over going to graduations. That week I'll be in Santa Barbara for a graduation. Please keep me in mind. Where are you interested in going and for how long? Where are you from? Tell me a bit about yourself. Judy
Old June 1st, 2005, 12:47 PM
Celia

Default Re: Re: Re: Need a Female cruise partner

Hi Judy! I live in San Diego as well and love to cruise. My husband works way too much and would enjoy cruising more.

I have a transatlantic cruise that I am going to book on the Jewel OTS for next year and would love to have a cruising partner for that trip. Why don't you email me at:

****micknminy@earthlink.net please leave out the **** when you email

Thanks!

P.S. Must be a NON-SMOKER!!
Old June 1st, 2005, 01:01 PM
Celia

Hi Judy! I live in San Diego as well and love to cruise. My husband works way too much and would enjoy cruising more.

I have a transatlantic cruise that I am going to book on the Jewel OTS for next year and would love to have a cruising partner for that trip. Why don't you email me at:

Thanks!

Old June 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
Celia

Thanks!

Old June 10th, 2005, 02:34 AM
nurse b

what dates and islands or countries are you looking at? i am free july 16-26th beth
Old July 10th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Rascal Rider

Hi Judy,
I am Ruth and live in Santa Barbara, CA. I, too am looking for a cruise partner. I have 3 cruises booked .... 9/10/05 10-day Baltic and St Petersburg ... 9/22/05 17-day Trans-Atlantic, iceland and Greenland ... and 10/9/05 7-day Western Caribbean ... all on Star Princess. Are you interested in any of these? I am retired and use a mobility scooter so try to always book a handicap cabin for the wider doorways and no step-ups to the bathroom. I am easy-going, independent and like to root on the onboard activities. I am mostly a spectator now, but used to get involved when I was more mobile. I walk short distances with crutches and can wall walk in the cabin. I have 32 cruises undr my belt, so it is pretty obvious that I love to cruise! Contact me if interested.
Ruth
Old July 13th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Fay Julia

Hi
I too love to cruise, and have a problem finding someone to go with.
Although I live in Australia, have suitcase, will travel! )
I am thinking of going on a cruise, not too fussed where, but south america, canada, hawai or wherever. I can leave here anytime after about november.
If you find anything of interest please contact me an I will consider it.
regards Fay
Old July 20th, 2005, 11:25 PM
kim larson

JUDY,
hi,my name is kim and i am planning on going on a trip in september on the 19th thru the 10th of october.first i will be in fortlauderdale for a day ,then i will be boarding the regal empress for two nights ,it will be going to nassau bahamas then comming back to fort lauderdale for one more night.
the second part of the trip is driving from fort lauderdale to orlado for three nights.
after that you can decide if you want to hang with me till october 10th,i will be hitting all the amusement parks and pleasure island,sure hope to hear from you soon.
if you want to call me i,m at 1-763-535-3636
would appreciate hearing from u soon
ps -i am a female (straight) thanks kim larson
Old July 21st, 2005, 08:49 PM
Nona

I am looking for a room mate for 12-22-05-1-6-06 on New Amsterdam San Diego to Hawaii and return.
I have early dinning and at a reasonable rate.

My brother's daughter has a son in Honolulu. He is going to show us around. I have a military pass for base and PX.

I live in Florida. I graduated from U. of Illinos.

If, interested please replay.

Nona
Old July 23rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
footprints in the sand

Hello!
I live in Houston, have a flexible schedule, within reason. Feel free to add me to your list.
Shauna

ps. nonsmoking, straight female that loves travel, but not the single supplement..
Old October 8th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Passenger

Default in cal. also

judy, i find myself an empty nester and retired...i am 48 and straight, and i don't care who i cruise with as long as they are conciderate, i have to travel from northern cal.. just above sac. to get a ship....so i would like to talk more with you..i assume most of the time you sail out of one of the ports in california??? me too!!! it would be easy to hook up . i am a smoker but NEVER< NEVER smoke in my cabin....unless the other person is also a smoker.....i am not a drinker....nor do i sleep around.....i go on cruises to relax and have some fun....not look for bed mates...i am a retired nurse with 3 grown kids...and a new grandma....i am no confrontational, and avoid trouble at all cost.....i travel very litely...(not alot of "stuff") if you would like to talk more please feel free....andi