Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for a cruise partner

Hi,
I am a widow, age 65, and looking for a female to travel with. I'm thinking of the Panama Canal or Europe. I don't smoke but do enjoy an occasional drink. If you want to travel and don't want to pay the single supplement, please e-mail me. Christella
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Looking for a cruise partner

Hi,

I just happened upon this site and noticed your ad. I am also thinking about going to Europe next year. I am already going on a cruise in October with a friend. I have never traveled with someone I didn't know. Have You? Is this a single cruise site?

I am 60, divorced, non smoker and a social drinker when out. I am from Florida. Are you near Florida?

Do write back,

Elly
Old July 10th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Rascal Rider

Hi Snazzie,

I am also 65 and also looking for a cruise companion. Non-smoker, non-drinker (well once in a rare while I will have a cocktail). I have been on 32 cruises. I use a mobility scooter, crutches or "wall walk". I have CMT (genetic neuromuscular disorder) but am very capable and independent, just have no balance nor much muscle power. I live in Santa Barbara, CA.

I have three back-to-back cruises booked on Star Princess and need a cabin mate for one or all three. I have inside handicap cabin A-312 booked. 9/12/05 10-day Baltic States and St Petersburg, Russia leaving from Cpenhagen .... 9/22/05 17-day Trans-Atlantic, Iceland and Greenland leaving from Copenhagen ... 10/9/05 7-day Western Caribbean leaving from Ft Lauderdale.

If you would like to join me on any of these, please email me. rfc40@yahoo.com.

I am also thinking about 3/9/07 from FLL to Capetown and on to Sinapore on Pacific Princess.

I would also be interested in hearing about what European itineraries you have in mind.

Hope to hear from you.

Ruth
Old July 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Nona

Did you find someone to cruise with you? You posted sometime ago.

Would you be interested in a Hawaiian Cruise on New Amsterdam, Dec. 22/2005- Jan. 6/06? I have early dinning and a reasonable price.

Nona