Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
Misty

Default Trade compainionship for expense paid cruise

Hi everyone! I saw Kims post and thought id see if I had the same luck ;-) I am SWF 29 years old,no kids... Since financially I am unable to cruise right now....I would be willing to accompany a gentleman or lady in exchange for an expense paid cruise. I am not trading sex...only companionship for dinner, shore excursions, dancing etc. ..I pretty much copied her ad (hope you dont mind Kim!) bc Im looking for almost the same thing..Im open to men or women tho...I will attach a pic so you can get an idea of me...that pic is a year old and my hair has grown out a bit since then .....Im very caring and am looking to have a fun exciting cruise experience..hope to meet some nice people soon!

Sponsored Links
Old June 2nd, 2005, 09:59 PM
Whiteknight

Default Re: Trade compainionship for expense paid cruise

Wow Misty, You're a very pretty woman and if I was 20 years younger, I'd take you up on that offer. Unfortunately, since I have a daughter your age and would probably go crazy and spend $$$$$$ on you, I guess the prudent thing to do would be to pass on this offer. If you can't manage to find the right companion, I might reconsider, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Have fun!
Old October 6th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Beginner

Default Thinking About Mexican Riviera Out of San Diego

11-day leaving 10/31 or 11/21 of any potential interest? 49 y/o SWM, straight, Jeff, jeffkindschuh@yahoo.com