Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic cabin share, 12/27/05

Having just returned from a wonderful 18-day repositioning cruise on the MSC Lirica (Ft. Lauderdale to Genoa, May 3, 2005), I'm eager to try the reverse itinerary (Genoa, Valencia, Funchal, Antigua, Martinique, St. Martin, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Ft. Lauderdale) on sister ship MSC Opera, departing Genoa December 27, 2005. I have seen offers priced at around $1,065 per person for an inside cabin but I beleive that prices can go lower ( I paid $865 for the MSC Lirica cruise). Anyone interested? I'm a non-smoking single retired male, 50's.l
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2005, 05:51 PM
MXH

Default Re: Transatlantic cabin share, 12/27/05

I tried to send you an email on 6 /16/05 but it cam eback with "This account is over quota"

So could you respond to me directly at HillisMX@verizon.net? I am ready to book a transatlantic on the Lirica Ft Laud to Genoa on 5/3/06 (to 5/20) and I DESPERATELY need to talk to you about the ship - especially regarding just how bad the smoking situation is for a nonsmoker (me)?

If you would send me your phone number that would be especially helpful in getting your feedback.

You also said that you are interested in a Greek cruise. What I may very possibly do if I take the above cruise is then go down to Rome (after a quick look at Portofino on the way) and then take the Celebrity Galaxy on 5/22 to Venice via the Greek Isles.

But I need to make the plane reservations as soon as possible as they would be on a free ticket and space is always extremely limited.

As far as the prices you are talking about, they sound very good. I think the cruise you took was at a special introductory price.
Old June 29th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Like to Cruise

Repositioning cruises sound inexpensive but remember to calculate the airfare. Since the cruise leaves from one place often Europe and arrives some where else you dont have round trip and air can be more expensive that a regular cruise.
Old July 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Elliott

Hi: Have done the Transalantic with Holland American a few years back. Was a most enjoyable cruise. I have reservations on the Carnival Liberity for April 2006 From Florida to Rome and and looking for a cruise mate to share a cabin. Cost is under $900.oo per person sharing a cabin, cruise only... Elliott Manning
Old July 29th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: Transatlantic cabin share, 12/27/05

That would work for me. Please let me know the details of the cabin & ship, plus the itinerary. Thanks!
Old August 3rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Pierre,
I was wondering if you might be interested in taking a cruise from Barcelona to Galveston or to Miami on Royal Caribbean the 12th and the 11th of Nov.They are both 799 for the cruise portion but the Galveston one is longer and that is the one I am more interested in.
Bryan

http://cruise.com/cs/Forms/CruiseRes...DID=&LID=&AG=1
Old August 15th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Pierre,
I tried to send you several emails but it says there is an error in your email.I can receive your emails but cant send them back.Is there another email I can send it to?Also,even if you went on the S. America cruise if you still wanted to you should be able to make it back to Barcelona by the 12th of Nov to catch the ship I am going on.It is hard to find a cruise for so amny places and for 14 days for 799.00 like they are offering.
Bryan